Wilderness Lodge CL or Beach Club CL??

pumpkin_tx1

Dis Junkie
Hey Everyone!

Which one should I go with for our upcoming June trip...Wilderness Lodge Club Level it Beach Club Club Level? 3 night stay (second part of a split) with myself, DH, DS (8). Help me make up my mind! :lovestruc:lovestruc

BC. Absolutely.

We stayed at WL CL in December and BC CL in February, so we have very recent stays to compare.

We thought BC had better food, including a self-serve freezer full of ice cream, and we're huge fans of the location, within walking distance of Epcot and HS. For a June trip, BC’s pool, Stormalong Bay, can’t be beat. Then again, we would pick YC or BC for a non-club stay over any other hotel, so we’re a bit biased.

WL does have a nicer club lounge for sitting in, especially during the holiday season, since it overlooks the main lobby. Another plus for WL was that getting to MK was very easy.

Where is the first part of your split?

First part is at POFQ, our favorite WDW resort. We have stayed at BC before, but we did not have the most pleasant time (due to our own planning and loud neighbors). Love their pool and Cape May though!

First part is at POFQ, our favorite WDW resort. We have stayed at BC before, but we did not have the most pleasant time (due to our own planning and loud neighbors). Love their pool and Cape May though!

Personally, I would choose based on where you will spend the majority of your time on the second part of your split. If it's MK, go WL. If it's DHS/EP, go BC. I think there are pros and cons to each resort. BC has larger rooms, the proximity to EP/DHS is fantastic and the pool is better for older children. WL CL, typically, prices out less and the standard CL rooms have great views IMHO (CR, the monorail and MK fireworks!). I also love the WL lobby. The pool, however, got boring really fast for my 10-year old. You really can't go wrong with either, IMHO. I would choose based on what your plans are for the second half of your stay.

We stayed WL CL in May 2017 and loved it. By far, the best part was that we could see the MK fireworks from our balcony. I don’t have experience with BC, but can highly recommend WL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts