Wild Turkeys and Dancing Banana Heads Cruise 11/25/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
People, please......I have to get back to sewing. Now I MEAN it, stop calling me over to the keyboard. I'm SERIOUS!! Knock it off.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: Well, that was fun while it lasted.......... :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Thanks Pat, sorry I forgot to do that. The stuffing should be prepared according to the directions on the box before you put it in the crockpot.

Jan Just want to let you know how much I enjoyed talking to you! Wish we could have spent more time together. Maybe next year! Thanks for trying to help out with the cry baby! ;) They are both that way!
Pat

woogal said:
Thanks Pat, sorry I forgot to do that. The stuffing should be prepared according to the directions on the box before you put it in the crockpot.

OH!!! I didn't do that! I just put them in dry! You see... hand me a menu please! :goodvibes
Pat

That'll make all the difference in the world!

Jan,
Tell Holly to drop by our cruise meets thread and say hello.
I promise we wont hold it against her that she is friends with you :rotfl2:
Maybe she could tell us some great stories about you???? She and I need to have a talk on board!!! :goodvibes It could get very interesting :rolleyes1

Bob, I am working on which photo to use for the CD. I still have a few to download and have a look at. I will try and finish soon.

Kathy :wave:

Hi everyone My computer has been down for 2 days. Wow I had a lot of catching up to do!!

Madison is finally better. She missed school yesterday. I am fighting a sinus infection. I am feeling a bit better today.

Lynn here is a :grouphug: I am so sorry to hear about your grandma. I lost my grandma about a year ago. I do miss her.

Lauri How was Patricks meeting with the Disney dancers??

Bob great picture of the group. I am glad you are feeling better.

Jeff I like the pictures of the girls. I could see that happening with my girls. My youngest was so tired out every night. I had a hard time getting her through the show.

We have rebooked for 08. I am hoping to do the same week as this year. So I am assuming all of you on the 07 cruise will book for 08.

Queenie Sorry I did not get to meet you. Your pictures are great!!

Thanks again to Shell for organizing the list and for Tonya getting the Tshirts and to Bob for putting together the photo mosaic. I will get some photos to you soon.

Sara Sorry you were sick :sick: on your travel day. That happened to me once and I was stuck in the airport all day long. I am glad you were able to get a room for the day.

Kathy Love the picture of you and DH!!

Again we are so glad we got to meet so many of you. Hope to see you all again in 08!!

I will check in later. Lorna :firefight

woogal said:

Dave added water to the crockpot as the chops appeared to be dry.

Jan

Okay, you guys have been so productive the last few days, let's not slow down! :cool1:

I don't know about anyone else, Bob, but I'm soooooooo tired! I need a weekend to catch up on sleep!

I agree. Especially since my daughters and DH were sick towards the end of the cruise. I am physically and emotionally drained. I am ready for a long nap.

Lucinda

Hey Everyone...can I just say...."REALITY SU**S"....just kidding. We are right back into the swing of things here in New Jersey. The temperature is freezing and Don is NOT happy about that (he REALLY would like to live in the South where the temps are generally comfortable most of the time). I on the other hand actually like the change of seasons..however, I would much rather be back in St. Maarten right now :sunny: I feel very lucky to be a stay at home Mom...but man are things crazy again..."running here and there all around the square..."

While I have a quick minute I just wanted to let you all know how much we enjoyed meeting everyone. It was great to always be running into someone you knew....except we could never seem to hook up with Jeff and Mina or Lauri and Doug :lmao:

I wish we had been able to spend more time getting to know everyone better, but the week ended much too quickly :(

TB and the DB's was an absolute blast and something which will linger on in our memories for years to come......

The tequila tasting with Lauri, Doug and Mike...one phrase.."if it evaporates before you shut your mouth...you're in trouble! I picked up a lime at the store last night...need I say more.

Pub Night was a great time....I wish we all had been feeling up to being there. It was a great way to end the cruise.

Jan....I've decided to change my name to "Michelle" I kind of like the sound of it...just kidding ;)

Shell and Bill....my Daughter is still talking about your dog! It was great meeting you guys - thanks for the door magnets...we LOVE it...it has a home on our fridge.

Lynn....Drew is absolutely adorable! I was glad we ran into each other a few times and had a chance to talk.

Linda - thank you for giving us the opportunity to be a Fairygodmother. The experience is something that has touched my heart forever. I will cherish my pin always :love:

Kathy - sorry you caught a nasty cold. I mentioned to Don on Friday night that I hadn't seen you and I was wondering if you guys were ok. Don came down with a cold on Thursday but fought hard to not let it sideline him. He did have to take a nap Thurs. afternoon though and he's still trying to get over it.

Lauri - I'm so glad John and Patrick hit it off so well. What a sweety he is. We are really looking forward to seeing you guys in New York!

Jeff - thanks for your kind words for Don's solo karoake debut. He appreciated it. It was kind of funny how often we ran into each other, but we really enjoyed talking with you guys.

There are so many other things I'm forgetting right now. I will right them down as they come to me and post later.

See ya later-
Kelly

For those of us who think the "bug" skipped us...watch out, Stephen's got it!
I told him to get the flu shot!

cindalu said:
I agree. Especially since my daughters and DH were sick towards the end of the cruise. I am physically and emotionally drained. I am ready for a long nap.

Lucinda

I hadn't heard, were your kids sick?

dkmjgal said:
The tequila tasting with Lauri, Doug and Mike...one phrase.."if it evaporates before you shut your mouth...you're in trouble! I picked up a lime at the store last night...need I say more.

See ya later-
Kelly

Kelly.jpg

You didn't empty THIS bottle, did you?

P.S. John's got an e-mail from Patrick :Pinkbounc

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter