Wild Turkeys and Dancing Banana Heads Cruise 11/25/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
woogal said:
Nope, no water. It will all meld together into a yummy yummy meal ... and be moist as heck!

don't know why mine was a bit dry...could it be because you said set on med. and my crock pot is only high or low? OR...it might be I browned them a little bit too long! They weren't so dry that you couldn't eat them, they had a wonderful taste. I'm just not a cook! I can order off a menu much better than I can cook.
But ladies, try them...they are good.

Oh, and thanks for the buckeyes! Everyone enjoys them.
GO GATORS! :cheer2:
Pat

Sheri: Dave had no problem getting through customs, getting a boarding pass at Air Tran, or getting through security at the airport. The porter chose the "nicest guy" at port so we had no problem. We expected a slow and agonizing process, but we had no problem. Dave got his license renewed yesterday.

Sheri: Dave just called to say that the pork chops smell great! Thanks Shell!

Sarah: I know Doug's occupation, so I will not say what it is. We had a long discussion one evening about it.

Kathy: Thanks for the Christmas card.

Shell and Bill: Thanks for the door sign -- it's on our refrigerator. And, thanks for the list/pics of us DISers.

Linda: Thanks for the green Nana sign and the peppermint pigs.

Tonya: Thanks for all the work you did regarding the shirts. We gave our shirts to Anne Marie in Palo. I still have an extra one for the memories.

All who got sick on/after our cruise: Hope everyone is feeling better.

Gotta get back to work!

Jan

Hi Runa,
what was your rotation. Did you have APL and if you did what was your table number.

TIA

Lucinda

runa00 said:
arggghhh! the internet connection at work is not letting me upload the pics! what do they want me to work or something! jeez!

disneediva said:
Denise, what can we say except THANKS for bringing Dreamboat, that man can sure hug :lmao:
And HOW! :love: (wait, was that a hug or a grope?)

Ok, I have NO idea what Doug does but I will try a guess.

He is a singer in a local band????? Or a male stripper.

Dont laugh, I found out Jan was a can can dancer in her younger days!! We saw her kicking up those legs in the Promenade lounge one night and I have a picture to prove it, but its kinda dark to post. She can still kick up high, just ask her.

Time to walk Minnie.
we are only 40 degrees outside today. time to put on the Donald Duck sweatshirt I guess.

Kathy :wave:

A week ago right now, I was on a catamaran going to an uninhabited island off St. Martin to go snorkling in sunshine and 85+ degree weather. This morning it took 2 hours to get to work because of lake-effect snow. Wanna guess how my mood is????? :furious:

disneediva said:
OK no I am having a blonde moment here, I bought pork chops yesterday can someone remind me of the recipe?

Sarah, no idea what Doug does????

Cheri, GF I am soooo sad :smooth: we did not get a chance to drink, ummm chat on this cruise, the three headed monster would have been so much fun. But I did enjoy our quick chat at Rockin D that night.

Tonya and Trey, it was such great fun hanging out with you guys each night and in our long picture line.

Shell and Bill, no words are enough, Mike enjoyed having his other wife every where he went on the ship.

Sarah, it was so much fun meeting yuou guys, I felt like I ran into you everywhere :thumbsup2

Athene and Brenden, it was great chatting with you guys and as far as that door sign :confused3

Kathy, thanks again for the card it was a great surprise :sunny:

Pat, we still have your note on our magnetic board, the boys would not let me wash it off...

Denise, what can we say except THANKS for bringing Dreamboat, that man can sure hug :lmao:
TTYL
Wendy
After all the entertainment I provided for you, and not even a TB mention? :confused3

mom x4 said:
Ok, I have NO idea what Doug does but I will try a guess.

He is a singer in a local band????? Or a male stripper.

Dont laugh, I found out Jan was a can can dancer in her younger days!! We saw her kicking up those legs in the Promenade lounge one night and I have a picture to prove it, but its kinda dark to post. She can still kick up high, just ask her.

Time to walk Minnie.
we are only 40 degrees outside today. time to put on the Donald Duck sweatshirt I guess.

Kathy :wave:

Kathy: Only you and Greg know of my dancing inabilities!!!! I sure had fun doing that.

Doug is an attorney.

Jan

cindalu said:
Hi Runa,
what was your rotation. Did you have APL and if you did what was your table number.

TIA

Lucinda

So if your rotation was APL, what did you do the other 4 nights?

Lauri,
The rest of the 4 nights was APLA. Thursday night I spent dinner at the room because my youngest DD was sick.

Lucinda

P.S.
I did have a great vacation except for the last few days when the members of my group were sick.

YippySkippy said:
So if your rotation was APL, what did you do the other 4 nights?

Bob, there is so much to say about you I was saving it all for my trip report :rotfl2:

OK someone post that recipe so I can fake cook tomorrow..

disneediva said:
Bob, there is so much to say about you I was saving it all for my trip report :rotfl2:

OK someone post that recipe so I can fake cook tomorrow..
:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:

Lauri,
You are funny. Are you trying to joke around with me or did I do something to upset you.

Lucinda

YippySkippy said:
AIDS Project L.A.?
You're gonna make me snort (I almost typed "snot")! :rotfl2: OK, so what the heck does Doug do???? Spill it!

I keep forgetting to mention to you Nana Heads going on the 11/24/07 cruise: my co-worker, Holly, and her son, Tyler, will cruise with you. Tyler will be 5.5 years then. This will be their 4th or 5th cruise.

Jan

MeandtheDreamBoat.jpg

Sigh ...

Shell's Pork Chops:

Brown chops
Place in crock pot
Cover w/one box pork flavored Stove Top Stuffing
Cover w/one can apple pie filling
Cook on med. 4 hours.

Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter