Wii games for 10-11 year old boy??

DisneyBeagle

DIS Veteran
I am going to purchase a present for my friend's 10 (or 11 can't remember) year old boy. I was thinking about getting him a game for their Wii.

What games do you recommend? I know that mom would prefer that the games are non violent. She really likes him to have games that the whole family can play or that several friends can play. She has mentioned that she doesn't like games where one person plays and the friends just have to sit and watch.

Help, please!!

Anything Mario is good especially Mario Kart. There are a few other race games out there but this is my kids favorite.

Lego Games are also favorites, Batman, Starwars and Indiana Jones. These games are all two player.

Backyard Baseball is also a favorite of my kids, but I'm not sure if it's two player or not.

They also like the Rockband and Guitar Hero Games but these can be pricey if you need to get the controllers.

Dh and I love Toy Story Midway Mania and I know several players can play it at once.

I 2nd the Lego games if he doesn't have them - DS is turning 10, and we have Batman, Star Wars, and IJ. I know Harry Potter was coming out as well for Lego. There is also a Lego rockband, which is not rated T, as the regular one is. Simcity is a cool game where they can design own city(and then knock it down, which the boys find fun) - my DS has this, and we gave it as Bday gift as well. There are also Simsracing, Simsagents, etc. All the sporst games are good if he's into that, and most are 2 player - 2K baseball, Madden football, FIFA soccer, etc. Amazon.com usually has the best prices, and has reviews of each game. Target clearances games, so you could check there as well - got Simcity for $15!

cassie58
11/08-ASMo & Timeshare
8/09-CSR

Anything Mario is good especially Mario Kart. There are a few other race games out there but this is my kids favorite.

Lego Games are also favorites, Batman, Starwars and Indiana Jones. These games are all two player.

Backyard Baseball is also a favorite of my kids, but I'm not sure if it's two player or not.

They also like the Rockband and Guitar Hero Games but these can be pricey if you need to get the controllers.

Dh and I love Toy Story Midway Mania and I know several players can play it at once.

I 2nd the Lego games if he doesn't have them - DS is turning 10, and we have Batman, Star Wars, and IJ. I know Harry Potter was coming out as well for Lego. There is also a Lego rockband, which is not rated T, as the regular one is. Simcity is a cool game where they can design own city(and then knock it down, which the boys find fun) - my DS has this, and we gave it as Bday gift as well. There are also Simsracing, Simsagents, etc. All the sporst games are good if he's into that, and most are 2 player - 2K baseball, Madden football, FIFA soccer, etc. Amazon.com usually has the best prices, and has reviews of each game. Target clearances games, so you could check there as well - got Simcity for $15!

cassie58
11/08-ASMo & Timeshare
8/09-CSR

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm going to print these out and head to Target later in the day.

I am going to purchase a present for my friend's 10 (or 11 can't remember) year old boy. I was thinking about getting him a game for their Wii.

What games do you recommend? I know that mom would prefer that the games are non violent. She really likes him to have games that the whole family can play or that several friends can play. She has mentioned that she doesn't like games where one person plays and the friends just have to sit and watch.

Help, please!!

• Lego Star Wars
  • Lego Indiana Jones
  • Lego Batman

All rated "E" for everyone and "budget-priced" at most of the big stores, everywhere...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!