Wiggles & Princess books & clips at Costco & Payless

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
I got some good deals at Payless and Costco this past week for my DD1. Payless has their Buy 1, Get 1 at 50% off running for sandals and canvas. I got a pair of Tink sneakers and a pair of Princess shoes, both that light up, for 10.33. They were on sale for 6 and 7 to begin with, so the second pair was only 3. Then I got a bunch of Princess hair clips that were on sale for 1., and the cashier gave me the second set at .50. I don't know if everything in the store was supposed to be B1G1 50% off, but the things I bought were! At Costco, I got Wiggles books 3 in a pkg for about 9.69, two activity sets (one Wiggles and one Fisher Price?) for 9.99-which included coloring/activity books and crayons, and 2 sets of early learning books & coloring books for 8.89 each (which had about 6 or 8 books in the pkg). I think this was a good deal-wasn't it?

Gotta love that Payless 1/2 off deal. I got 5 pairs of shoes there once (3 for DD6 and 2 for DS3) for $19!!!! Only one pair was regular price ($10), the rest were on sale, so 2 or 3 dollars with the 1/2 off and she gave me the fifth pair for 1/2 off too, even though technically it shouldn't have been. I love Payless for kid's shoes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter