• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wifi at Bonnet Creek (ResortNet2)

Ollie Tabooger

Earning My Ears
Can anyone comment on the ResortNet2 rollout here? It was still wired last time I was there. We'll have a party of 6 in a 2 br deluxe, and I bought a travel router to circumvent the device limit, which I assume is 2 per room, IIRC. The router can rebroadcast a wireless signal. I'm wondering about the pricing structure. Is there a "premium" level wifi for two devices, and, if so, how much per day/week is it. Thanks!

As of this past December, there is wifi, but it is not RN2. I recall it being free, with no per-room limit on # of devices (at least, we did not hit it).

As of this past December, there is wifi, but it is not RN2. I recall it being free, with no per-room limit on # of devices (at least, we did not hit it).
Thanks! I've heard that most Club Wyndham properties have been converting to ResortNet2, which is free for 2 devices for "basic" wifi. Anything else, you pay. I'm surprised it's not at WBC yet.

We were just there in April. There was no limit on the number of devices. We used two phones, a lap top and two tablets on the wifi w/out any problems.

Thanks! I've heard that most Club Wyndham properties have been converting to ResortNet2, which is free for 2 devices for "basic" wifi. Anything else, you pay. I'm surprised it's not at WBC yet.
The sense I have is that Bonnet's board added it before the RN2 push started, whereas RN2 has been going into resorts that otherwise don't want to put it in their operations budgets.

That said, it was a bit slow during peak times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter