Wife got postcard becasue she subscribes to Family Fun Magazine?

Windjammer

Mouseketeer
My wife just got a postcard in the mail Since all of our reservations, and Disney Club have been in my name, these couldn't be the reason we got the card. My wife does, however, subscribe to Family Fun Magazine, a Disney related publication, and I think this was the reason the card was sent to her.

Has anyone else who subscribes to Family Fun gotten a post card?

Hey - I just signed up for this magazine! Maybe i'll get a postcard for SOMETHING eventually. we'll see!! I got a 1 year subscription for $9.95 - pretty good!

At our house, I am the one who subscribes to Family Fun and all Disney ressies have been in my name. My husband is the ONLY one here that has ever received a postcard. Go figure!!

I've subscribed to Family Fun for over 6 years and have never recieved a postcard. :(

I have subscribed to Disney magazine for years. We also are AP holders, Disney credit card holders, Disney Club members and DVC members since it opened (and I will add that at least one of our vacations every year is spent as non-DVC members, just regular CRO-calling people and stay at different Disney resorts). We have NEVER received any postcards from Disney. My theory is that they already have us hooked so why bother!

I subscribe to family fun magazine and since subscribing have not received a postcard....YET........There is always hope....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter