Wife doesn't want to eat with others

We had specifically requested a small table and our travel agent had relayed that to Dis. Well, we get on the ship for the 12/7 Western and lo and behold they have us at a table for 12!!! My dh, seeing the look on my face, politely asked Gonzalo (the Head Server/Waiter) if we could be moved and he moved us to a table for four. Well since we are a family of three, we were all alone and this worked out great. Of course, there were several empty tables throughout the dining room and I think that made the switch easier. But it never hurts to ask!:)

Lisa

Looks like we'll be going for sure. Thanks for everyone's input -- you have calmed my nerves quite a bit. I didn't realize there would be others who had similar needs as we will have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter