wide world of sports

happy highlander

Earning My Ears
can anyone tell me about WWoS as information seems limited.
can you participate in anything or is it for spectators only?

thankyou

When we went a couple of years ago they had a bunch of basketball games going on-young girls if I remember correctly. There were several baseball fields. The only part that I remember that we could participate in was an area that I think was called the NFL Challenge. It had field goal, passing, punt return,etc. There was also some kind of obstacle course. My son, daughter, and husband tried them all. I took pictures and stood in front of the huge fans they had going. We weren't there long. They also have a neat store(before you get into the park) that sells all kinds of team stuff. My son got an awesome deal on an Atlanta Braves jacket for winter. They also have neat little writing pens with the tops shaped like footballs, baseballs, soccer balls, megaphones, etc. I collect all the shape pens so that was a big find for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter