Wicked...

tinkerbell12

If you can be my bodyguard, I can be your long los
GUESS WHAT?

I got some autographs from actors of Wicked.. It is so cool. Ana Gasteyer wasn't there :-( but Kristy Cates played Elphaba and I got hers....

I got the Wizard of Oz's sig... [layed byGene Wygandt

No Fair! I would die if I even got to see the show. I'm talking my parents into letting me see it on tour in Philly

That's really cool! Did you get the autographs at the performance?

I would kill to see the show, but I love the book. The soundtrack is in my cd player right now.

Awesome! :goodvibes

( :badpc: Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 40 seconds. :badpc: )

Wow, congrats! I love getting autographs from after performances, it's almost like a requirement :)
Glad you saw it, and glad you saw Kristy Cates, she's supposed to be better than Ana.

Ok this has nothing to do with the subject but what are those egg things. This maybe a dumb question but I've been wondering for awhile

BTW I already said it but I LOVE WICKED

Thats awesome! Where did you find them to get their autographs?

I might be seeing Wicked for my birthday!

awesome! :) when I saw it in NYC, I got a pic and an autograph from Joey McIntrye who was playing Fiyero at the time, and Jennifer Laura Thompson who was Glinda. I sadly didn't get to see Idina, cuz she didnt come out until like 45 min later, and we had already left the stage door. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter