• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wi-Fi at Beach Club Using IPad?

Mich Mouse

Poly Loving Disney Bride
Hi All,

Is everything working smoothly at the BC? I have had some difficulties traveling and using the Internet, but that was before the Wi-Fi upgrade.

How do I connect on my iPad? Settings and then Wi-Fi?

It works well in terms of strength, but for some reason all of our Mac devices (iphone, ipad and Macbook) were having problems getting booted off and having to constantly go back on every few minutes. It was annoying. If I had needed to do heavy duty computer stuff it would have been terrible. But I also had a PC laptop that worked very well with the wireless and I never got booted off of it.

We were just at BCV 7/1-7/7/2012 we were able to connect to the wi-fi but it was painfully slow. We never used it and just used our 3G service instead and surfed the Internet on our phones.

We were there in May & it worked great. Using the iPad was no different than the laptop. When you try to sign on a message pops up & you just have to click on accept. Then it's smooth sailing.
Maybe the reason it was slow in July is heavier traffic?:confused3
We haven't had any issues with getting booted. Got timed out a few times for inactivity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter