Why would someone take a picture of our house...

Maybe it was someone from the family that lived their before you. I took a picture of my childhood home recently when I was out that way.
I have done this before, too. Went to see my old house and then took a picture of it.

Happened to me once about 15 years ago and the guy told me that the house was going up for auction soon. Called and found out that my mortgage company had sold the mortgage and the new company was paying the taxes out of escrow to the wrong tax map number with the county. They corrected it and said they couldn't have actually auctioned the house off, but still ticked me off.

I never let a mortgage company escrow my taxes or insurance after that.

Well, I love a good DIS mystery (think back to the package being dropped off to a neighbors house, the thread about the safe someone found but couldn't open it), but this thread is from 2010 so I'm sure the OP sorted everything out by now!

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAVHAAAAJGQ0MWQ3OGZhLWU1YzQtNGEzZS05MDU3LWVhYWY2ODA4NzhhMw.png

While Maria believes the spacious porch areas suited for entertaining will be a hit with potential buyers, Bill is unhappy with the expected cosmetic renovation costs and the slow sales turnover rate of the less than desirable neighborhood which might hinder their ability to finance later projects.

also I have taken pics of land scaping ideas if I see something I like and want to remember it for if I ever get ambitious.

When we were designing our house we took photos of lots of houses showing various spectacular we liked, gardens, paths, Windows, doors, colours etc

I was about to reply and saw the dates! But it did spark interest for me! We had this happen about 6 months after we moved in...we actually had a party at the time, and about 4 church families were out in the front yard with us and the man, who said he was doing real estate comps, actually asked us all to move out of the picture! That was a little odd and had I been thinking I probably would have told him no. :rolleyes1 But it was really odd at the time. Nice to know it's not as weird and uncommon as it seemed at the time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter