why is the price at wdw.com so much more?

collegejunkie

DIS Veteran
i was pricing a 2 week stay at the swan or dolphin and on the disney site, it comes to about $6-7k (including tickets, but it's for 2 people so only subtract about $700 for 2 10-day tickets). on starwood's website, it's half that!

nothing extra that disney is offering, no dining plan, no ticket extras to jack up the price. standard view on both websites.

what gives??

I would guess that since the Dolphin and Swan are non-Disney owned properties that they are given a specific price directly from Starwood and that is what they have to offer the rooms at as part of the package.

A convention of some sort or maybe a holiday would be my guess. Don't forget about the parking and resort fees at those places on top of the room rate!

I know on site "Just Ridiculous" So my family and i have done the next best thing. Stay at Bonnet Creek and we don't want to stay anywhere else. It's inside the Disney Arch and 1/3 the price. Check out the Bonnet Creek thread,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter