Why is the Play Stay Dine offer so hard for me to figure out?

6loversofdisney

DIS Veteran
I am foreshadowing for a January 2021 trip. However, reading through the information on that promo, I end up more confused each time. It seems like you can get either a percentage off of just the room (around 25%) or 40% off of a package. Am I reading that right? Anyone do it and find that it was a savings to you? #confused

Stay Play Dine: You must meet the minimum stay requirement, and must purchase a minimum length ticket (usually park hoppers too). You must include a dining plan in your package. Then you get whatever the discount is off of the cost of the DINING PLAN only. You cannot combine this with room discounts.

OR - do a room-only reservation and get the discount on room cost based on the type of hotel you choose (Value-Moderate-Deluxe, lowest discount on values and highest discount on deluxes). Anything you add to make it a package is paid at whatever full cost is at the time of booking (tickets and/or dining plan)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!