Why is everything booked around Martin Luther King Day?

TeresaB511

Earning My Ears
Looking to make a long weekend trip over Martin Luther King day in January 2008, all the Disney Hotels have no availability and neither did the Candy Cane, is event going on that weekend?

Just a guess, but there are other people looking to make a long weekend out of it as well and they just beat you to it?

Have you checked the Anaheim convention calendar? That may give you some insight.

I can tell you that NAMM (International Music Products Assoc.) is having their convention that weekend. We are going with DH so that my 2 DD's and I can go to Disneyland Sat and Sun. I booked at the GC the first day it was available which was only about 2 weeks ago. We are using our DVC points since the rates were so ridiculous. I'm glad I went ahead and booked as soon as it was available. I did not know it would be a sell out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!