Why doesn't Disney Movie Rewards offer good prizes anymore?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I remember when Disney Movie Rewards used to offer awesome Disney stuff for prizes such as plushies MP3 players electronics books and music downloads or cds but now when you look at the prizes on Disney Movie Rewards all they seem to have is drawings for contests such as celebrity meet and greets movie tickets to premieres of Disney movies in Hollywood and movie posters and I can't figure it out why Disney Movie Rewards is doing this? Another thing that Disney Movie Rewards seems to have an obsession with is pins and Funko figurines as their top prizes and if they had some awesome prizes such as character autographs or Disney collectibles such as porcelain Disney figurines of the princesses or Jim Shore figures or even Thomas Kinkade Disney art it would be a big hit. Why did Disney Movie Rewards stop offering good and awesome prizes?

wuzzles

Mouseketeer
They have had a few different signed art prints lately. Personally not a fan of the funkos either, but I consider the pins collectible. They have had some more unusual options like purses, but those seem to disappear quickly. I do wish they brought back the search feature or added collectibles to the filter. They may have moved away from the porcelain items because no matter how well you package them you still end up with a lot of complaints about breakage.

• sixcinnamons

CaptJack
    DVC Gold
    I called them a couple months ago -- huge pain to get through all the phone trees to get a person, but they claimed more prizes and items were coming soon... <NOT holding breath>...

wuzzles

Mouseketeer
    if they had some awesome prizes such as character autographs or Disney collectibles such as porcelain Disney figurines of the princesses or Jim Shore figures or even Thomas Kinkade Disney art it would be a big hit.
    Just thought I would push this to the top to say they have added new rewards for the Christmas celebration.
    Two of the figurine options are Jim Shore

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
    Why I think Disney Movie Rewards slowly drew themselves away from awesome prizes such as Disney electronics and other prizes to focus on sweepstakes drawings for vacations and celebrity meet and greets is because they think that 's a huge moneymaker. But if Disney Movie Rewards was to have prizes such as plush toys and dolls it would be huge

• wuzzles

Mouseketeer
    I haven't seen gift cards lately. I hope they are not completely gone.
    They have 2 different $10 gift card options available right now. Encanto design or Mickey.
    Hit redeem and filter on the left to gift cards and codes
    Limit 4 per person but only 1 per 24 hours

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES