Why does the AP rate website for Universal take you to ResWindersurfer?

Llama mama

DIS Veteran
Just curious does this Windsurfercrs.com Book for Universal resorts for their AP rates? Just want to make sure I have a reservation when I get there .

It must be the booking service they use. I've never had a problem with any of my reservations using that site. We go to Universal one to two times every year.

It's just the site/server whatever you wanna call it that Loews Hotels uses. If you go on their official site and book a hotel on their, it directs you to same company

Just curious does this Windsurfercrs.com Book for Universal resorts for their AP rates? Just want to make sure I have a reservation when I get there .

Yes it is the host site for them, you are fine. Anytime I book an AP rate which is most of the time this is the only place I book and the only place I believe you can book an AP rate.

Yep, totally safe - but worth questioning any time you get redirected to an unusual domain; particularly when they don't warn you that you are being redirected.

Windsurfer is the CSR (Central Reservation System) product from SHR (Sceptre Hospitality Group). I've ended up on that site when trying to book with other hotel groups (outside of Loews), too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter