Why does drinking always lead us back to Disney? Sept 2017 6/13 update!

I think some of the side rooms at Primetime would allow for a bigger party--some definitely have tables that can be slid around and pushed together--I haven't ever counted but have definitely seen some bigger groups all eating together.

At Garden Grill, we've only ever sat at the regular tables (even though I love those booths!!)....I wonder if they can slide the regular ones together to accommodate bigger groups? It's definitely worth looking into!

Sounds like a blast planning together, but I bet my Type A personality would take over and I'd be like, "peace out, party people. I'll be over here with my laptop planning the whole trip...and you'll all just do as I say!!" :hippie:

Congrats on the job move--I like your new coat rack :) Does this mean no more Kathy De's for lunch!?

We just booked Beach Club yesterday. We'll be there Sept. 8th - 17th. Not sure if we're doing a MNSSHP this year or not.

Ok, even if they don't like AK, they need to at least go for 1/3 of the day to see Pandora! We miss is by 2 months :(

Glad you are back with all your crazy plans Mo. WINE. Lordy, with wine nothing gets accomplished in my book. I could not handle your "meetings". I am too OCD with vacation plans. I have to have things in stone, bam, done. My crystal balls says you are going to have a lot of park changes till August. WHAT? NO PANDORA? Crazy.

Sorry to hear about SIL. Attorney's are expensive (I have worked for attorneys for over 30 years). We had to finally hire one in Houston when we had issues with family stuff. She was cheap for Houston. $300 an hour. Whew. Hope you can get this resolved somehow, some way.

I hope your "new, but old" job is going well.

Take care Mo.

Well hello..
I do have a good reason for not being around this is why:

I will get to replies. I promise...

Things were a little more hectic then normal around here.

Wednesday Feb 15th My sister called me saying my step dad was taken to the hospital.

My mom didn't call me! Rhonda was having dinner with my niece she was going to pick me up on the way to the hospital. Since neither of us knew exactly where we were going and it was in a bad neighborhood.

Thankfully we are smart together and found the hospital without a problem rushed in the nurse at the front desk stopped us thankfully it was a friend of ours! She took us right to his room and stopped dead in our tracks. He was bloody all over his face.

Apparently my mom was in the other room on the computer heard a huge crash like a small car drove into the house. When she went in she saw my step-dad on the ground face first when she came closer he was unresponsive. Closer and he started flailing with blank eyes.

Once the paramedics came they took his blood and saw that his sugar was at a 30! When Rhonda and i heard that we made the executive decision he needs to go on the pump. Clearly he needs help with his insulin. He was talking and told us he had NO CLUE what happened since he pretty much woke up in the ambulance. Yet wasn't able to communicate until he was in the hospital and in a bed, He doesn't remember anything Not. a. thing. He remembers eating that was it.

Rhonda and i took a ride back to the parents’ house to grab stuff he will need for the night. like the breathing machine glasses- ya know stuff.

We went into the bedroom to see where he fell. it looked more like a murder scene rather than someone falling.

we NCIS-ed the situation and came up with:

He was either getting up from the bed or going to lay down when the sugar dropped from a sitting position went straight forward smashing his face against the hard woods floors.

While Rhonda went looking for all his essentials I was cleaning the floor.

yuck.

She had found his glasses in the living room his phone in the kitchen the dishes weren't done and he normally does the dishes right after he eats. so it was weird to see them there! Grabbing everything we headed back to the hospital. Once we got they STILL didn’t clean his face off from all the blood. But the one nurse did graciously give Rhonda a rag so SHE could clean it off..

That didn’t make us happy.. Rhonda did go to college to become a nurse before she become pregnant with my niece.. Obviously I left all the nursey stuff to her.. J

Once the doc finally came in he mentioned something called a troponin level. I looked again to the OLDER sister who has a couple of year of nursey stuff and currently works at a Doc office doing insurance stuff and we both shrugged our shoulders and went to our phone to look it up.. It all came down to cardiac-enzymes. WHAT? That’s heart stuff! We side conference. He was complaining about his arm and the shoulder the left one, BUT we thought it was part of every other problem he has, But never the heart. Diabetes, arthritis, agent orange,etc etc etc.

Never the heart.

So much later we finally went home. I had a hair appointment the next day and we would meet back up at the hospital.

That same night my mom had to call 911 again.

Her carbon monoxide detector was going off for no reason, she changed the batteries, changed out the whole box still going on. Fire department came out with the sniffers found nothing.

Geesh! What a night!

Next day I went to get my hair done when Rhonda called. Said he had had a heart-attack!

Woah. WHAT? Where are you- In the waiting room- I am on my way. Run in tell Rhonda’s sister in law (who does my hair) what is going on and I will call her when I can come in (spoiler- I still haven’t gone in and I look like a monster!)

Drive like a bat out of heck to the hospital. Rhonda met me in the lobby my younger sister Kelly was on her way with my bro in law, so was Tom, and of course my mom.

He was in getting a stint! WHAT? I was given the run down. Apparently when his diabetes went crazy it cause him to have a heart attack!

Kelly was now lost somewhere in the hospital. The one nurse said she would find her for us. Apparently a nurse put them in a waiting room on a different floor somewhere..

About 20 minutes later she found us.

I have no idea how long it took but the cardiologist came out and said we can see him

He looked awful.

Another nurse said it was bad.. one of the bad ones. The doc said his heart attack wasn’t the worse but it was BAD… OK I am not in the medical field but when I am told from a doc it’s BAD and a nurse said it was really bad. I am now nervous.

Apparently the blockage was in his left ventricle commonly known as the widow maker.

95% blockage and still another 20% somewhere else. It took everything not to cry in front of him.

Tom finally made it with coffee for everyone while we were all on our way back to his room.

Which now we have to put on hospital garb??!?! Why?

Oh because he also has MRSA in his nose.

WHAT!?!?

Umm I cleaned the house and Rhonda cleaned his face. Thankfully neither one of us has open wounds we are clean and clear.

AND why didn’t we have to wear the garb downstairs? Rhonda’s husband made the comment to the Doc- So it’s contagious in his room but NOT in the cardiologist waiting room?!?

Whatever.

As soon as the nurse and doc left the gloves had to come off. No way was I sitting there for most of the day with all that stuff on! Especially the gloves. My poor sister Kelly is allergic to latex – will get MRSA if someone sneezes within 5 feet of her. Has lime disease along with many more issues, needless to say she ripped everything off as soon as she could!

We had the entire room to ourselves. If you know me by now and add in my sisters, let’s just say this room wasn’t quiet. We know no boundaries nothing is safe not even the floor of heart patients.

Mike had to lay flat on his back for 4-6 hours.

Want to talk about a crabby old man? HOLY COW no one was safe from his grouchiness! But you can’t blame him. I know my nephews came up to see him and a few others but as soon as 2:50 came around he looked at us and demanded the nurse his 4 hours was up and he wasn’t waiting another second. I jumped up and found the call button.

She was smart enough to get into the room within seconds was able to get him sitting up.

Phew. A less crabby mike is way more fun.

I have no idea how long we stayed up there, but my phone rang it was Job #2. CRAP! Totally forgot about working! I explained what was going on and how No I will not be there.

The managers had to tell the store manager who now wants to write me up for a no show.

Let’s just say I was RAGEING! WHAT? Want to write me up while im watching my step dad lay in a hospital bed who just had the scare of our lives?

I shot off an angry email to the regional manager She emailed me right back saying not to worry a thing. It’s all taken care of.

One thing off my plate.

Whatever time I got home I showered again scrubbing all the yucky hospital stuff off me and put all my clothes in a bag JUST IN CASE.

Hung out with the kids explained everything going on in a 12 year old version of yes everything will be OK. Kind of way.

About this time is when I noticed I am bloated! Like crazy stay puff marshmello man bloated! Humm.. When did I take my thyroid pill?

Ohh about 2 months ago!

Gotta call the doc TOMORROW! Lovely.. I am going to start going down fast if I don’t get some meds!

Friday!

Back at the hospital Rhonda beat me there again. Grabbed coffee for everyone but Mike..

Once in the room he looks SO MUCH BETTER!

He has color- nose swelling has gone down A LOT, he’s up and he ate food!

Which of course turned grumpy old man into his spry inappropriate self once again! YAY!

Still having the room with Mr MRSA by ourselves we were even more loud, obnoxious, then normal. We had a great time! (who says that???) Probably because Rhonda and I have been sleeping with our phones next to our heads probably working on 3 hours of sleep since Wednesday it caught up to us.

He had several visitors sisters cousins grandkids which none of us have a quiet filter. I am SURE by know this hospital wants US OUT.

The General floor doc came in and said he looks good the cardiologist was clearing him to go home. WOW! Really? Or is it because of us?? Who knows at this point but it made Mike the happiest man ever.

Nurse came in and went over all the meds. This is when we found out he hasn’t take his insulin in days.. the lack of eating his levels have been fine. Well hospital food isn’t going to raise any levels of bad stuff and they are putting him on a blood thinner a new one. This isn’t good, Rhonda and I look to each other like.. IS THIS A GOOD IDEA? Send him home with new meds along with the diabetes? Which is when the general doc comes in and explains how IF at any time my anemic step dad starts to bleed. His nose or if there is redness in his eyes ANYTHING he is to get to the ER ASAP. Nothing to joke about here..

As she explains all this Rhonda says: you don’t too confident about sending him home. She expresses her concerns again yet says how the cardiologist did clear him.

Mike is about to jump for joy at the thought of going home he is about to rip off all the IV’s he has.

About 5 minutes later the general floor doc comes back in and says she conferred with the Cardiologist and both think it’s a better idea to stay another night so they can monitor the new meds etc. Rhonda and I sigh with relief where Mike looks like he is going to throw the IV stand at the good Doctor..

Ugh oh back to grumpy Mike.

He pretty much kicked out Rhonda and I. No reason for us to be there, we have families at home, blah blah. I get it he is angry

Kelly was on her way up there we didn’t want him to stay there alone So Rhonda stayed until Kelly got there I left! Rhonda and I had a drink and it was late again.. Tom was out at the boys basketball game It was just Peanut and I at home alone.

AS I was just sitting in the living room trying to decompress- the dogs went nuts. Looking out the window, there is someone was out there on their phone. I told Peanut to lock the back door and if anything weird happens call 911 who knows at this point what weird stuff will happen ya know? It was the full moon meteor shower night..

I take Raven with me to the door, the lady is on her cell phone and tells that person “OH THE LADY WHO HAS THE GARAGE IS HOME”

What? Garage? I ask can I help you. She goes into a hysteric about how her cat had just had surgery and was bringing it home once she got to her garage she got out of the car to open her garage, but when she opened the door her newly neutered cat jumped out and ran into a small hole I have on my garage. The cat is in my garage. If I can open my garage to let her get the cat.

Sure.

Tell peanut again if you see anything call 911 and lock all the doors.

GO to find the key and I have no idea which key is the garage I take all of them.

Outside NONE OF THE KEYS ARE WORKING. The crazy cat lady starts to tell me what a horrible day she was having… WHAT? YOU ARE HAVING? Want to know what I have been through for the past three days? Instead of telling her this I just bust out in a hysterical laughter. And cannot stop. Just can’t. Call Tom where is the garage key.

It’s in the house

Yeah I tried all of them none of them are working.

Oh wait hold on I’ll call you back

Few minutes later Tom calls back to tell me his cousin has our garage key

Oh great have him come by to open the stupid door so crazy cat lady can GO AWAY

Umm that’s the problem he has the key in his jeans pocket where he is at work.

I start laughing again.

Tell crazy cat lady Tom will be home later when the boys basketball game is over and he will get into the garage to find the cat.

I don’t have the heart to tell her I do have a resident raccoon in there.. remember Halloween and the thing jumped at Tom? Yeah Rocky is still in there somewhere. She tell me the cat name is Cookie.

Laughing starts again. Cookie just turned into a cookie to Rocky the raccoon. I’m done at this point I cannot handle much more. She give me her number to call once Tom get home.

Tom calls the woman once the door is open they walk in and COOKIE IS ALIVE. Sees tom and the lady and JETS further into my garage where all the storage boxes are. Cookie is not happy with them.

The lady is now DONE with trying to get Cookie. And puts out food all over the place to try and catch him. Again I don’t have the heart to tell her We have raccoons, possums, coyotes, and critters.., Cookie will sure turn into a cookie for something..

They make plans on trying again in the morning…

I had volleyball games and I had to work Job #2 again Saturday night.

At the games and Rhonda text me saying he has a leaky valve if it’s bad he has to have open heart.

I had had enough at this point and broke down finally. I couldn’t take it anymore, Bad timing on my part. The girls saw me with tear in my eyes. Peanut broke down with me and so did a few other girls. Crap not my intent. Needless to say they lost the second set of game and I didn’t care.

Went to work that night, walking in I saw one of the managers She said OMG you look so tired! I told her I am just beat up.

And lo and behold the Store manager is there. Thankfully I was working with a really good friend of mine just told me Don’t worry about her I got you. And he did. We had a great night. But Store Manager was SICK! Told her I have to stay away since I cannot take anything home to my step dad it will put him back in the hospital. Where she had some nasty come back. I just wasn’t in the mood for her snarkyness.

Finally home about 11pm.

Found out Mike did come home! YAY! And all was well!! Told him I would come and visit the next day with the kids after I got off work from job #2 again.

Went into work and the nasty store manager was opening with me. DAMN!!!

Told her again please stay away as I cannot take it home with me as it would have devastating outcome with my step dad! She took this as me being nasty and wanted to write me up AGAIN.

Oh for the love of all that holy this person is such a JERK! I got through the day pretty quick I stayed away from her even though she tried to talk to me several times over nonsense nothing work related.

Came home and I couldn’t move. My thyroid did finally catch up alone with everything that happened over the course of the last 5 days. I called my parents told them I just can’t make it over there didn’t want to tell them I had some health issues they have enough on their plate.

I was more swollen then ever! Water loads and loads of water. Made dinner and fell on my face.

I still believe Cookie the cat is still at large.

The next week was put BACK into the hospital because of a virus.. the same one the jerk Manager had. No I technically cannot say he got it from her. Yet.. COME ON!

I have been working like a dog. I haven’t had a chance to do anything But I do have a lot of Disney stuff to update you all with.

My, oh, my :( Sorry to hear about all the craziness and health problems!! I will certainly be praying for Mike (and Cookie!) and all of you for some calm days ahead and HEALTH, too!!

Oh no that's all so terrible! I'm glad your step dad is doing better now though.

After the last couple days I don't blame you for laughing at the crazy lady with the cat :laughing: So strange!

I can't believe your store manager was so rude. No one wants to be near sick people and catch what they have.

I hope you're feeling better too! Can't wait for the Disney updates!

Oh my goodness! I am so sorry for everything you and your family has been through in the last couple weeks! Hugs and prayers to you all! And your boss does sound like a real jerk!

What a horrible time you have had. Plus the jerk of a manager. I am surprised you can still manage to write sentences.

I'm sorry you are having such a horrible time. I hope your step dad is doing better now. Please take care of yourself. Your kids don't need you to get sick, too.
Your manager sounds like a couple of store managers that I've had to work with.
Liz

Oh my goodness! I'm sorry to hear what a terrible time you've had lately. As you know I can sympathise only too well with the anxiety of parents being hospitalised, it's a horrible feeling, getting that call. Lots of love to you all.

I get the same attitude sometimes for avoiding sick people. My Mum has lupus and numerous other things so germs are a big no-no. People look at you like you are crazy sometimes! Do what you have to do, they'll get over it eventually! :) Better to keep your family safe than worry about offending people you don't really care about anyway.

I hope your step-Dad is improving and feeling better, and as for Cookie... I hope she escaped being a tasty snack! I would have had to have laughed at that woman too after everything you've been through.

Well HELLOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave2:
Just popping in to say HI!!!!
Sounds like things have been crazy lately....... I hope your stepdad is better! And that all other excitement has subsided......
I have a LOT of catching up to do. Like holy moly 14 people?!
I think we will be there at the same time.... I booked POR today for 9/7-9/15, mostly just to get something on the books so that I can make dining reservations this weekend! Our dates may change a bit, and resort may change too. My husband's not totally convinced we should go but I'm working on him..... :rotfl:
I'm off tomorrow so I hope to spend some quality time on the DIS and rough out my park days and ADRs.........
Talk to you soon! :hug:

Holy moly Mo!

I hope your step dad has a full recovery from all of this. It's incredible how our health just snow balls like that; one seemingly simple thing ends up being this devastating issue. I'm so sorry he's not well, but again, I hope that changes quickly.

Sending you peaceful thought and hope you're able to get some rest and get your thyroid under control again. i remember how hard all that was for you, I can only imagine it's much harder when your step dad is not well.

Be well! :hug:

GOOD MORNING! WELCOME MONDAY!

Lets get to some replies before anything else shall we?

Well, as long as your family gets to go to AK, then I wouldn't worry too much about it. We are only doing 7 park days, unless I add another day. I won't be adding another night though. I wish I could help with the seating questions, but I have only gone with party of 4 and we never have an issue. I was contemplating asking if my sister or my aunts wanted to plan a trip, but...I don't want to figure out dining for that many people. I would call the restaurant and see if they can seat that many. If they don't, you can have time to figure out another alternative before ADR day. I get to make my reservations in less than a month.

It is a shame that we will miss each other, once again, but with my new job, some of the conferences have been held in Chicago, so there is always a chance of that.

Yes We will go to AK without them! I am not missing pandora! NOT! Everything i have seen so far just looks like an adventure! I want to ride that dragon thing!
I will tall you all about how the ADR's went soon i don't want to give anything away yet!
YES! when your in town let me know!

We'll be there pretty much the same dates and I think we'll be at the same party!

NO WAY!
I love my Dis meets!!!

Those are close to our dates too - we will arrive on the 6th and leave on the following Saturday. We are staying at the Boardwalk. We will probably do the party on Tuesday as long as its not the first one. I don't have a plan yet, we need to get through our April trip first.
Charlie has a purple mb too. You can pull the gray part off to make the band smaller for the little ones. I do it to mine.
Both of my girls are going to be in Chicago this weekend - Shannon is going on Saturday and Kate on Sunday. Wish I was going with them....

If you ever come to Chicago you better call me!
OK i have most of the plans together it's been so long since i posted on here with all the craziness going on. I have been planning this crazy trip.. Just haven't had the chance to come here and update or read anyone's reports! I know i am a bad Dis friend.
I am still waiting for our weekend of teaching me to sew! which i am going to mention in my next update.
I want at least one day with you! So please let me know which dates are going to work?
I haven't asked what color band he got? if he even customized them yet?

I think some of the side rooms at Primetime would allow for a bigger party--some definitely have tables that can be slid around and pushed together--I haven't ever counted but have definitely seen some bigger groups all eating together.

this is good to know and i have some research to do..

At Garden Grill, we've only ever sat at the regular tables (even though I love those booths!!)....I wonder if they can slide the regular ones together to accommodate bigger groups? It's definitely worth looking into!

Another floor plan to research! you know i need to do all my research! I haven't talked to anyone about the tables yet BUT i do have a TON to update you all on!

Sounds like a blast planning together, but I bet my Type A personality would take over and I'd be like, "peace out, party people. I'll be over here with my laptop planning the whole trip...and you'll all just do as I say!!"

It is a LOT of fun to plan together!
HA! you would think that! I just feel bad since their first trip was so BAD i want them to be able to re-do it with stuff they want. we will be happy just being there!!! all the restaurants are amazing so again. As long as out MUST DO's are on the list we are happy!
Bryan is REALLY into this planning and SO helpful!

Congrats on the job move--I like your new coat rack :) Does this mean no more Kathy De's for lunch!?

it's ok i am farther away from home about 15 minutes, more drive. I am still close to you if you EVER want to go to lunch! LOL
Yes i still go to Kathy's D! I love her soup!!! and her giardiniera it's so fresh!

We just booked Beach Club yesterday. We'll be there Sept. 8th - 17th. Not sure if we're doing a MNSSHP this year or not.

YAY! another dis meet!
OHHH MNSSHP you MUST!!

Ok, even if they don't like AK, they need to at least go for 1/3 of the day to see Pandora! We miss is by 2 months :(

I agree... I keep telling them this over and over Amy and i will probably go over there on our day off at night... want to see it all at night! hopefully we can do it without the kids! that would be fun!!!! just two people! I can do that..

Glad you are back with all your crazy plans Mo. WINE. Lordy, with wine nothing gets accomplished in my book. I could not handle your "meetings". I am too OCD with vacation plans. I have to have things in stone, bam, done. My crystal balls says you are going to have a lot of park changes till August. WHAT? NO PANDORA? Crazy.

we are back crazier then ever.
NOTHING get accomplished! you are so right my friend!
I agree with you and the OCD planning. like i said to Jackie: I feel bad their last trip was awful. and we will be just excited to be there!
They Bryan still has no interest in going. MY family will be there!!!

Sorry to hear about SIL. Attorney's are expensive (I have worked for attorneys for over 30 years). We had to finally hire one in Houston when we had issues with family stuff. She was cheap for Houston. $300 an hour. Whew. Hope you can get this resolved somehow, some way.

She is still a jerk. But my real estate uncle is looking for a crappy mortgage co. to help them get a loan to pay tom. PRAY THIS WORKS OUT!

I hope your "new, but old" job is going well.

It's BUSY! I can't like this!
But i will say working back here the people are way more friendly. They don't walk around with looks of death on their faces like the other place. It's nice.
My office is still in shambles. I don't have anything on the walls yet. Like i said BUSY!
except today. Today i am working on this trip and working on updates here! I have so much to report on!

Thank you! :hug:

My, oh, my :( Sorry to hear about all the craziness and health problems!! I will certainly be praying for Mike (and Cookie!) and all of you for some calm days ahead and HEALTH, too!!

Thank you!
Cookie is still at large as far as i know! LOL
Mike is getting better! stronger day by day!

Oh no that's all so terrible! I'm glad your step dad is doing better now though.

Thank you!!

After the last couple days I don't blame you for laughing at the crazy lady with the cat :laughing: So strange!

tell me about it. It was the strangest of days..

I can't believe your store manager was so rude. No one wants to be near sick people and catch what they have.

Yeah.. Well i am catching something now i have no idea what but it's all in my chest and needs to break up! She is a jerk

I hope you're feeling better too! Can't wait for the Disney updates!

i have LOTS!

Oh my heavens! What a terrible time you have had!

It wasn't easy for sure but we just get through!

Oh my goodness! I am so sorry for everything you and your family has been through in the last couple weeks! Hugs and prayers to you all! And your boss does sound like a real jerk!

thank you so much!
She is a hag.

What a horrible time you have had. Plus the jerk of a manager. I am surprised you can still manage to write sentences.

I think that was part of the reason i haven't written anything in so long!

I'm sorry you are having such a horrible time. I hope your step dad is doing better now. Please take care of yourself. Your kids don't need you to get sick, too.
Your manager sounds like a couple of store managers that I've had to work with.
Liz

Thank you!
Yes he is getting stronger day by day!
UGH! bad managers! HAGS!

Oh my goodness! I'm sorry to hear what a terrible time you've had lately. As you know I can sympathise only too well with the anxiety of parents being hospitalised, it's a horrible feeling, getting that call. Lots of love to you all.

Thank you!
yes, it's tough..

I get the same attitude sometimes for avoiding sick people. My Mum has lupus and numerous other things so germs are a big no-no. People look at you like you are crazy sometimes! Do what you have to do, they'll get over it eventually! :) Better to keep your family safe than worry about offending people you don't really care about anyway.

I cannot agree with you more! people are just RUDE and ignorant.

I hope your step-Dad is improving and feeling better, and as for Cookie... I hope she escaped being a tasty snack! I would have had to have laughed at that woman too after everything you've been through.

Thank you! He is getting better and snarkier by the day! LOL
Cookie. i have no idea. i never see this neighbor. if i do i i do need to know if cookie ever came home.

Well HELLOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave2:
Just popping in to say HI!!!!
Sounds like things have been crazy lately....... I hope your stepdad is better! And that all other excitement has subsided......

Howdy!
Defiantly getting better!

I have a LOT of catching up to do. Like holy moly 14 people?!

Yep.. 14! I cannot wait for my next update for you all!

I think we will be there at the same time.... I booked POR today for 9/7-9/15, mostly just to get something on the books so that I can make dining reservations this weekend! Our dates may change a bit, and resort may change too. My husband's not totally convinced we should go but I'm working on him..... :rotfl:

YAY!
POR... i love this resort. But just heard of 2 cases of Bed bugs. SO BE CAREFUL! i am sure they will get it together before you get there. The one friend of mine was upgraded to the wilderness CL! so hang in there!!!

I'm off tomorrow so I hope to spend some quality time on the DIS and rough out my park days and ADRs.........

And??? How did it go?

Holy moly Mo!

I hope your step dad has a full recovery from all of this. It's incredible how our health just snow balls like that; one seemingly simple thing ends up being this devastating issue. I'm so sorry he's not well, but again, I hope that changes quickly.

Sending you peaceful thought and hope you're able to get some rest and get your thyroid under control again. i remember how hard all that was for you, I can only imagine it's much harder when your step dad is not well.

Be well! :hug:

Hi there!
You are so right. it spiraled out of hand. I can't do that one again... Otherwise i might just be in a bed next to him! LOL.
Thank you so much! I have to call the doc today for a new blood test. I know they are going to up the meds again.

Hugs Mo. Oh my goodness.

Thank you!!!

Thank you everyone for your kind words! It does mean the world to me. I am glad i have somewhere to vent! LOL

So now i have FINALLY done replies i can tell you all the fun stuff that has been happening in regards to this most epic trip!

I am going to start the update now! I refuse to work today the snow is coming down hard. this was an unpleasant surprise.. snow. blah!

I am coming down with something here.. But i am calling the doc i need a new blood test for my Thyroid hopefully they can suggest what to take!

the new location of my job is interesting to say the least. people are a lot more talkative here. Pretty funny. my office is off the front office cubicles. so i can hear their banter. I just laugh. bad side it is close to the bathroom.. and people smell.

OK lets get on with the FUN disney planning shall we?

My new job I have an office, so I don't hear anything. I liked the cubicles at our old job because you could hear each other, but we all knew some pretty personal stuff about each other. That wasn't always so fun. Next to the bathrooms? Eww! Not a snow person, especially since school has already been extended to make up for the snow / ice we already had.

Marissa is in Tokyo Disneyland or is just getting back home from it. Hate the time difference. This is her 4th trip to one of the Tokyo Disney parks. She wasn't aware that Duffy was no longer meeting in the U.S. He is everywhere there. So, if you are needing another Duffy fix, Tokyo Disneyland is your place.

I am still close to you if you EVER want to go to lunch! LOL
I WISH I could leave here for lunch!!!! I would be a much more pleasant teacher in the afternoons if I could!! :)

Cookie is still at large as far as i know! LOL
Mike is getting better! stronger day by day!
Cookie the cat, still at large, news at 11. LOL. I hope that lady isn't wandering around your house frantically searching for the cat still at least!

bad side it is close to the bathroom.. and people smell.
:rotfl:Well, that stinks....literally!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter