why do people complain so much at school?

catycatcat4

Shhhh I made the username when I was a child >_<
Seriously it makes me so flipping mad! im like HELLO SHUT UP!!!! IM TRYING TO DO MY dang work and pass the class!!!

The classes im doing the worst in are the classes people wont shut up in.

If they hate it so much why don't they dont they just drop out? most of them are old enouth to.

Yet they say they "care about there grades." yet they seem to think they will get A's handed to them?

Any one else extremly annoyed by this?

Nope, considering I'm one of the whiners. However, I don't interupt the class.
No, they just can't "drop out". To drop out, you have to be of certain age and have parental consent. Even then, do you really think your parents wouldn't kick you out of the house?

My teachers give me a ton of work, and it's not even honors courses. I swear, they intend for my hand to fall off!

I actually like most of school. I see it as there is no need to complain because you have to go anyway so make the best of learning so your future will be much better.

No.
I'm a complainer.

The kids at my school are the most stuck up, rich evil kids you'll ever meet.
And it ANOYS ME.

No.
I'm a complainer.

The kids at my school are the most stuck up, rich evil kids you'll ever meet.
And it ANOYS ME.[/
QUOTE]

XD my school is known as the stuck up school round here lol.

i dont pay attention. i guess i complain a lot too.

fact of life:
people whine. you gotta just deal and move on.

People complain no matter what age they are. It is just a fact life, and we all have to work ourselves around it.

Whining is practically my hobby.
It's what I do best.

Just because you dont like school doesnt mean you dont care about grades. It kinda sounds like me I dont like it but i go and try and everyone says I worry about grades to much.

I dont whine but I do talk a lot...I can get my teachers off topic so easy, that its not even funnyh

I dont whine but I do talk a lot...I can get my teachers off topic so easy, that its not even funnyh

That's how I am. I don't necessarily talk off topic, I just have a lot to say most of the time lol. & I hate writing, so I would much rather talk than write :/. I also hate mindless copying, seriously, make me think for once and not say "define words 1-20". I am not going to remember them. It has been proven that you can techinically only "learn" 3 new words a week and be able to USE them in your everyday language, so I honestly do not see the point of vocabulary as it is mindless copying and memorizing then flushing them out of your head. Thats pretty much the only thing I "hate" about school.

i'm in biology, right? my lab partner sits there and tries to do the work then goes off and chats with some other group, and its a 2person lab we r doing, so i receive a bad grade on it =(

i'm in biology, right? my lab partner sits there and tries to do the work then goes off and chats with some other group, and its a 2person lab we r doing, so i receive a bad grade on it =(
That's so stupid. I mean, you at least stayed on topic while your lab partner didn't.

I complain. A lot. I don't do it during class. I usually complain after school to my friends.

That's so stupid. I mean, you at least stayed on topic while your lab partner didn't.

I complain. A lot. I don't do it during class. I usually complain after school to my friends.

thanks:goodvibes btw, ur signature is awesome! the academy is... is amazingg!

I'll admit to being a complainer in Chemistry and Geometry. It's totally justified though -- it's hard. XD

People complain, from my experience, because it's what seems to be the best idea at the time. Too bad it's not. :p

Well i complain but i am not like spazing about it.
But our school is known as "the bad school" because of the location.Even though we have the best girls football team out of like 6 schools.

Not really, because I complain, usually later one with friends.
But it gets annoying if someone just sits there saying "This is stupid. I hate this. I'm tired of this. I ain't doing this stupid stuff." over and over again.

I complain but do the work.
Spanish2- the teacher is a psychopath
computer- im his favorite so I get away with everything. He even raised my grade from an F on a test to a C. Favoritism;) \
Geometry- UCK. I hate that class because I have no friends in there.
Biology- I am the quiet girl so she keeps changing my lab partner and puts the loud people there :mad:
English 2 honors- now THAT is worth complaining about
History- eh.
vocab- yeah...20 vocab words in a week. Not gonna happen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter