WHY did I give up control???

P.I.G.mommy

Mouseketeer
Stressing out here! My window opened today to make our dining reservations and I gave control to our travel agent (mouse unlimited). I hate not knowing how things are going to go!

Anyone have good experiences with letting a travel agent make the reservations?

:hug: while I don't work for mouse unlimited I am a Disney ta! I'm sure that ta has your best interests at heart and will try their best to get you everything you want!! Good luck!

I rarely have a travel agent book things for me(Disney Hotels, occasionally yes). I enjoy doing it myself, and the whole idea of trusting someone else to do something I could do myself bothers me. I'd rather fail myself than have someone else fail for me and spend a week thinking I could have done a better job.

I think that after your reservations are made you can continue to makes changes up until you get there. So if there are times and places you wanted you can continually check on line and make changes. Just don't forget to cancel the ones you don't want.

:hug: while I don't work for mouse unlimited I am a Disney ta! I'm sure that ta has your best interests at heart and will try their best to get you everything you want!! Good luck!

Do travel agents try to make the reservations right when the reservation desk opens? I am the kind of person who would have been on the phone right when they opened, and I'm just worried that she might have a more "relaxed" approach:scared1:

Although I'm sure your TA took care of your reservation needs, I have to say I totally understand how you feel.

This was the first (and last) year that I used a TA to book my family's WDW vacation. My only reason for using a TA was I thought she could hunt down & apply discounts for our trip. Didn't happen :confused3 Oh, she's been lovely & courteous, but I miss getting those special mailings and emails from Disney regarding our upcoming trip, which add to the magic.

All in all, it won't take away from our WDW vacation once we're there! Enjoy your trip as well :cool1:

5as1u8mj685sstae.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter