Why Cant I quit

Just put deposit down on my first DCL:cloud9: for May 2011 and you would think it is a month away...reading this forum like mad..looking for fabric for possible FE...as if I have no time at all!:laughing: I even just made a Pandora station that is all Disney .. gotta little misty eyed:rolleyes: when "Part of Your World" came on...I am glad I am not the only one....princess:

Ok so I am starting to feel better about myself. I am not the only disney obsessed person. I am always planning a trip to WDW or DCL. I love all things disney and hate it when my friends and family say You going there again. I say yes I am. My going to disney every year is my business and it isnt hurting u so leave me alone.

Disney makes me still feel like a kid and I love it that there is something for the whole family to do. So count me in for the support group.:grouphug:
I love my disfamily. Because of the dis and the wonderful people here my vacations are much well planned and I have learned so much. Not to mention the disigners who are so wonderful to help us make our vacations more special.:lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter