Why are chip and dale the podcast go to character to put down and belittle

They are B team members because they annoying Antagonists and not Evil Antagonists. Look at the A list and you will not see annoying Antagonists. Chip and Dale are just fury Iago(s). Iago had his own attraction and that did not make him an A team character. Mr. T was on the A-team.

403886399_0b0a302231_n.jpg

They are B team members because they annoying Antagonists and not Evil Antagonists. Look at the A list and you will not see annoying Antagonists. Chip and Dale are just fury Iago(s). Iago had his own attraction and that did not make him an A team character. Mr. T was on the A-team.

LILO and stitch, marry poppins, Alice and mad hatter are not a list chip and dale are you are entitled to your opinion but the fact are the facts chip and dale are a list. Disney could get rid of England in Epcot Tom and you most likely never see marry poppins again unless their a special occasion so she not a list. It always who you know it what you bring to the table and chip and dale bring a whole lot more then LILO and stich, marry poppins and Alice and half of the other a list characters.

LILO and stitch, marry poppins, Alice and mad hatter are not a list chip and dale are you are entitled to your opinion but the fact are the facts chip and dale are a list. Disney could get rid of England in Epcot Tom and you most likely never see marry poppins again unless their a special occasion so she not a list. It always who you know it what you bring to the table and chip and dale bring a whole lot more then LILO and stich, marry poppins and Alice and half of the other a list characters.

In the words of Mary Cooper "...and that is your opinion"

The fact remains that the list you reference is not my list, and my list does not include C&D.

(I need to listen to some Victor Borge now :rotfl: )

In the words of Mary Cooper "...and that is your opinion"

The fact remains that the list you reference is not my list, and my list does not include C&D.

(I need to listen to some Victor Borge now :rotfl: )

let me ask you this you consider lilo and stitch a list?

They are not on any list.

My list of "not really worthy of a list" characters:

Lilo & Stich
Condorman
Dean Higgins
Weebo
chip
Dumbella Duck
Marcus Mouse
Amelia Fieldmouse
Humphrey the Bear
Dale
Donna Duck

But my A-list includes:
B.O.B. and V.I.N.C.E.N.T.
Cousin Randy
Captain Dan Holland
Pip
Turkey Lurkey

They are not on any list.

My list of not really worthy of a list characters:

Lilo & Stich
Condorman
Dean Higgins
Weebo
chip
Dumbella Duck
Marcus Mouse
Amelia Fieldmouse
Humphrey the Bear
Dale
Donna Duck

But my A-list includes:
B.O.B. and V.I.N.C.E.N.T.
Cousin Randy
Captain Dan Holland
Pip
Turkey Lurkey

Lol like how you split up chip and dale and only four real Disney characters

Actually, all of those are real Disney Characters.

You put a car on the a list bob cutlass and Dan holland from a old movie so his time has past and pick one duck maybe two ducks their all related to Donald so they a
All count as one a duck a duck is a duck. So pip the chipmunk is okay but not the first two Disney chipmunks are not i see how it is and really turkey lucky mike really?

Bob Cutlass wasn't on there.

That was Old BOB (and Vincent)

I give it to you mike for going as far back as you did to try and up stage chip and dale but you put chip and dale and those two next two each other and more people would go for chip and dale.

I give it to you mike for going as far back as you did to try and up stage chip and dale but you put chip and dale and those two next two each other and more people would go for chip and dale.

Not I.

Plus Chip n Dale are good eatin'.

That not even a chipmunk it a ground hog from caddy shack and you eat that you might not live that long he looks rabid and crazy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter