Who's Sailing with Us in 2002?

inkkognito

<font color=green>I shall call him Mini-Me<br><fon
I'm spending some time organizing all our ressies for 2002, and I figured I'd post our dates to see who is with us (I know there will be LOTS of us on 5/25). Other than May, all of our trips will be on the Wonder. Anyone with us on the following dates?
January 17 (Disney cruise #18 for us)
February 7 (celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary :D :D )
March 28 (Easter weekend and #20 for us)
April 25
May 25 (second sailing of the new Western itinerary)
July 4
August 29
Sept. 5 (Another milestone...#25!! We'll be at WDW inbetween 8/29 and this one)
November 28 (our 4th Thanksgiving on the Wonder)
Hope to see lots of DISers!!
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Hi Barb,

I am happy to say we will be traveling with you on the 4 day Wonder cruise on April 24. This will be our second Disney cruise, having done the Magic last summer. I love these boards, and have read so many of your helpful posts, and enjoyed your website so much, I am excited to see that we will be on the same cruise. You can expect a thank you drink for all the help you have given us without even knowing it! I look forward to meeting you in April!

Chris in NH

Oops, my boo boo...the April cruise is the 25!! On my typewritten sheet, I had the 24th down as we are flying in a day early. I'd better go back and make sure all the rest are correct...all are 3-days, other than May (the best way to make those vacation days go farther, particularly when we sail around lots of holiays too).
Barb

Wow!!! You are going almost every month!!! That is so cool.

As you already know, DH & I will be sailing with you on July 4th. We will be looking for you.
Only 26 more weeks. Woohooo! ;)

Oops - I'm a ninny anyway. Our cruise is April 21 not 24. I guess I got mixed up because we are doing the land/sea pkg this time. Sorry we'll just miss you - I really do appreciate all your tips and photos!

Chris in NH

I'll be there Jan. 17. I think you told me you could be found in adult spas until muster time if I remember right!! I'm sailing with my best friend and her 2 kids. We'll all have our pin lanyards and mine is all cat characters!! This is my (& their) first Disney cruise and of course we are very excited!! See you there hopefully, Janet:earsgirl:

Yes!! Definitely look for us in the adult whirlpools prior to the safety drill. That should be true on all of our cruise dates unless there is inclement weather. I also usually wear a pin lanyard...will have either cast member or cruise line pins and either a WDW or a Disney Cruise nametag with "Barbara" on it hanging on(I'm labeled for easy identification :D ).
Barb

I wish! :) Right now I'm only scheduled for the 7-night on 12/7, but I'm always hopeful that more cruises will pop up during the year.

And by the way, love your new avatar, Barb -- how perfect! :D

We' ll be joining you on the May 25 Western! Can't wait!

Michelle, I'm glad you like my little picture of Figgie!
It's nice to be among people who know who he is. When I got a new horse in July, I named him Figment, and whenever I tell anyone his name, they say, "Where did you get THAT from?!" I almost named him "Disney Dreams," but Tony talked me out of it...our next cat will definitely be named Diz, tho'.
Barb

Barb,

We will be joining you on the May 25 Western. Can't believe it is less than 5 months away. We were fortunate enough to get to meet you and your husband on our first cruise over Labor Day, May 2000. Hope we will see you again on this Labor Day Cruise.

Pam

I've never sailed before nor have I belonged to a discusssion forum-
Any advice for either will be appreciated
Bari
ºoº

Originally posted by organicb

I've never sailed before nor have I belonged to a discusssion forum- Any advice for either will be appreciated
Hi, organicb. Welcome to the DIS boards. I'll give you one piece of advice here for discussion forums... if your question is "off topic" to the current discussion, you're better off starting a new thread with your question. You'll get a better response that way.

Please click the "New Thread" button at the bottom of the page. You'll be overwhelmed with all the help we can give you.

Cheers.

We are booked for the Sept 5 cruise. We will be doing WDW-DCL-WDW, instead of the DCL-WDW-DCL like you are. Maybe we'll see you around WDW before the cruise.

(We had originally been planning on a 2-week trip to WDW, but we enjoyed our recent 7-day cruise so much we decided to toss in a 3-day cruise in the middle.)

Barb,

There will be 7 of us all on our first Disney Cruise on 4/25. This is in celebration of a 40th wedding anniversary, a 60th birthday, MBA graduation, and a marathon completion (well almost, race is on 5/6). Only one celebration per person. :)

Needless to say, we are all counting the days. Thanks so much for your GREAT trip reports, they truely add to our excitement.

Joe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!