~Who's going to the Daytona 500~

Sadly not me but my best friend is and she is bringing me home a Jr. shirt :cheer2:

I can't wait for the race! I'm going to make a big party of out it, munchies, friends, drinks.....

I am I am! We are going to Disney for 5 days and then Daytona for 5 days, really excited 2nd time ever!! I have to say go Elliott Sadler :cheer2:

Have Fun! We will be watching on TV. We are moving to Texas in a few months...near Texas Motor Speedway. DH is so happy!
Nascar here we come.

We've been planning for a year, so I cannot believe its almost here! My DBF is in bed sick with the stomach bug, he better get better soon! We live in CT so we go to NH every year and to Dover, I'd LOVE to go to Texas! We are planning to go to Vegas for the race next year, he's a Nascar nut! :cool1:

My DH is ditching us at the Portofino Bay Resort at Universal and he's going to the race with a buddy! Works for me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter