Who's going to MVMCP on 12/20/2007!

Fallon3248

Mouseketeer
We are planning to go, but we haven't purchased our tickets yet. I think we are going to wait until we get to the resort on the 19th. See you there!:santa:

:wave: We'll be there! It is going to be my first trip to WDW during Christmas and I can't wait! :jumping1: I am a little worried about the crowds that night since it is the next to the last party, but hopefully it won't be to bad.

Do either of you already have tickets for the party?

We bought our tickets already. I am not sure, but I thought I had read that in other years the parties closest to the holiday will often sell out. On of the main reasons we are going at this time is to go to the party and I didn't want to take a chance not getting a ticket.

We will be there too! Already bought tickets, I was also afraid they might sell out being close to the end. I couldn't bear the dissapointment if we got there and they were sold out :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter