Who's going to Disney for spring break?!?

Pixiedust95

Earning My Ears
So i thought it would be cool to see who's going to be at Disney during their spring break!! So post the dates you'll be there and where you're staying!! I'll Start!! Me and my best friend are going March 30- April 5 and we're staying at two resorts! Animal Kingdom Lodge and Port Orleans French Quarter!!:yay:

OMG! I know right, a week in Disney with my best friend?! nothing better in my opinion xD <3 :cheer2::banana::love:

My family and I are going over Spring Break from March 20 to March 30. I can't wait. Is anyone else going during that time. We are staying at Disney's Beach Club.

My Family and I are going to Disney World over sping break :cool1: Leaving home on March 29th getting there on 30th :) staying March 30th-April 7th:cool2: Stay at the Fort Wilderness campground :)

My Family and I are going to Disney World over sping break :cool1: Leaving home on March 29th getting there on 30th :) staying March 30th-April 7th:cool2: Stay at the Fort Wilderness campground :)

My friend and I will be there the same time! but we have a split stay! POFQ and AKL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter