Who's going in May 2002?

cassie

<font color=green>I did run free in the 70's<br><f
Has anyone made reservations for May next year? I did in August for POR for 7 days. Do you have any worries given the terrorist attacks recently? WDW would be right up their alley given the amount of people. So far my plans are to go. Time will tell, but I really don't want to have to cancel because some nuts are terrorizing and threatening our country. I'll be saving for a year to have my one week of magic and fun at WDW and I'll be mighty upset if I have to cancel. It will take some doing to make me change my plans.

Anyhow, If any of you are doing solo between May 18 to 25 and would like to meet for lunch somewhere I would be glad to share a meal with you.

I'll be in WDW from May 23-30 with family at the Polynesian (one of my few non-solo trips). Will anyone else be in the World at that time and be interested in a DIS Meet?

my husband and i are scheduled to be there may19-24 staying at our home--old key west. however, we might have to adjust the dates due to work obligations. we are cautious when we travel; one week after the attacks we had to return to singapore as that is where my husband is currently working. that was probably the safest time to travel! BTW, this trip was planned in mid-october.:p

Will anyone else be in WDW during this time period?

My BF and I will be there 5/4-5/11. He will be playing golf several times and I would love to meet up with some fellow DISers while he does.

I will be there from May 17-26 with my family and my father. 1st trip for dad and 2nd for us. I cant wait!!
I made ressies a year ago this December. So it is a long time coming!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter