Who's going 12/6/03 Western?

LG123

Mouseketeer
Only 6 months to go. Hopefully the time will go by fast.

Who's coming with us? It will be myself (31), DH (30), DD (6) & DD (3).

Can't wait to meet everyone!

Happy Cruising!

LG123 - we're with you. In fact, I tried to PM you earlier last week about it. It's me(35), DH36, DD4, and DS7mos. I booked last October on the Wonder and time has really flown by. DH thinks I've lost my mind with the amount of time I've spent on these boards reading up on the Western, planning excursions, how to handle DS as an infant, etc. He says I have a "sickness"! Of course, I say this as he sites next to me on-line looking at pictures of safety-related accidents that could come straight off of ERs most bizarre medical cases - who really has the sickness?! Anyway, I can't wait!

Hi flexsmom!

Someone to plan with!!! How exciting. Can't wait. I PM'd you.

Happy Cruising!

Hi,
My DH(39) and I (38) will be on the Nov 29 eastern then the Dec 6 western. We should have a big get together. I'm certain that there'll be a lot of us on the Dec 6 cruise.

Lisa Marie Smith

"Was that too orca-ish?"

This will be our third Disney Cruise! We are heading for the YC for a few days prior to sailing 12/6. Can't wait!!!

With me(32) are DH(35), DS(3.5), Mom and Dad.

I'm hoping DS will try the club since this is the first cruise he'll be old enough. I would like for him to have the opportunity to participate in the things they do.

Is it time to pack yet??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!