Who's from Northern New Jersey?

Deemarch

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if there are many of us on this board. DH & I are from Clifton, about 10 miles from the Lincoln Tunnel.

But we are Floridian Wannabes!! Looking to move to central Florida BEFORE we retire.

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

I was born and raised in Morris Plains. Then I married and the marine corps moved me south, but I'm still a Jersey girl at heart!

That would be us. We're in Wyckoff, in Bergen County. Our friends from Clifton are currently waiting for their OKW resale to be completed.

We used to live in Vernon, N.J. (home of the former Vernon valley ski resort/ Action Park - now Mountain Creek ). I was born and raised in West Milford, N.J. though;) . Now dh and the kids and I have moved to FL and have been here for 3yrs now - Yay!!:teeth: Our families still all live in Passaic and Sussex counties though.

<font face="times" size="+0"> :wave: Hudson County here... (although, emotionally, i still consider myself a NYC resident)</font>

I lived in Hackensack for 21 yrs of my life and then moved to Michigan for the past 31 yrs and hopefully moving to Florida in 2 years or sooner!

A native Long Guylander (born in amityville...) I moved to northern NJ...mostly various places in Morris County back in 1981. I've also lived in Essex and Sussex.

Probably leaving for warmer climes in six months...I'll miss the snow.

WE ARE!!
ME- raised in Paramus, DH-raised in Bergenfield,now living in Randolph for the past 18 years.
Trish :wave:

A Disney nut from Nutley, NJ here, but we are moving to Maryland as soon as I retire. However, we've come to realize the winters in MD will be like those in NJ, so we are thinking Florida for January to April. Wouldn't it be great to be at WDW for those four months? How many points would I need?

I may not be from the north but I'm in the middle. I am across the river from Philly(Titusville or Pennington). I have a dream of working at Disney or vacation club when I'm old enoughto. I've been going all of my life and I say that I was born in Jersey but raised up and down the coast since I go on so many vacations down there.
Well, you're not the only one!::jumping1:

I was born and raised in New Milford, DH born and raised in Bergenfield..where we still live today.
We love this area!

We live in Butler, N.J. Prior to moving to Butler we lived in Clifton. We have been going to Disney since 1972.

Enjoy!

Bergen County, Saddle Brook and also wannabe Floridians-----within the next 5 years, hopefully!!!!!!!!! OKW members since 1993:wave2:

I was born in Lake Tahoe, Nevada but moved to North Arlington when I was just 7, also lived in Rochelle Park and South Hackensack. Moved to Jackson when I was 20, moved to Howell (Monmouth County-no longer North Jersey) 22 years ago. I also wish to move to Florida to live out my dreams some day soon.

:earsgirl: Susan

Hackensack to Paramus
Paramus to Lodi
Lodi to Teaneck (worked in Hackensack and town north of Teaneck is Englewood)

Teaneck moved SOUTH to ENGLEWOOD, FL. and lovin it.

john

Born and raised in Newark and Bayonne NJ. Hope to be a FLoridian too, and DH hopes to be p/t CM.

Bobbi:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter