Who's Been Accepted? Fall/Fall Advantage 2018

Discussion in 'The College Board' started by DisneySam30, Feb 19, 2018.

1. DisneySam30

DisneySam30 Earning My Ears

I've been accepted for Fall Advantage 2018 for QSFB at WDW! What other disers have been accepted into the program this season?

2. Alexmaria27

Alexmaria27 Earning My Ears

So have I for QSFB. I arrive at the end of May!

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. Irish_Mike

Irish_Mike DIS Veteran

Congrats! I was accepted for Fall Advantage, Bell Services! Will be starting June 4th.

My first program was QSFB/Outdoor Vending, so let me know if you have any questions.

5. LoonieJo

LoonieJo Earning My Ears

I've been accepted for costuming, my start date is the end of May!

6. Alexmaria27

Alexmaria27 Earning My Ears

Hey, I don’t know if I am going to be outdoor or indoor but few questions:
    1. Housing: which one were you in (if you stayed on campus, and how was it.
    2. As for slip resistant shoes what type of shoes did you get? Or do they provide you with shoes to compliment the costume (I’m a female)

7. Irish_Mike

Irish_Mike DIS Veteran

All based on Spring 2015 -

I stayed in a 3 bedroom, 6 person unrenovated apartment in Vista Way. It wasn't -terrible-, we never had a lot of the issues that other people seemed to have with Vista. Having only one fridge for 6 people wasn't ideal, but you find ways to make it work. I don't know if all of Vista has been updated since I left in August 2015, but the renovated ones were decent with hardwood and an extra fridge.

My sister just finished her program in January and had a 2 bedroom, 6 person apartment in Chatham. She was super close with all her roommates so she enjoyed it.

In term of slip resistant shoes, they should still provide those for QSFB - just standard black nonslip.

8. Taylor323

Taylor323 Earning My Ears

Accepted for baking internship, August 6- November 23rd! Anyone have experience with any of the culinary programs?