Whole 30

iheartdisney44

Mouseketeer
I am getting ready to start the Whole 30 on March 28. Wondering if anyone wants to join in with me? I could sure use the support!

I thought I'd pop in to wish you good luck! I did the Whole 30 in December. I was surprised at how much better I felt by the end of 30 days! When I started adding food back, I could definitely tell which foods really affected my energy levels. It's turns out I can't tolerate soy. Who knew? It's tough the first week or so but it gets better after that. Good luck!

I thought I'd pop in to wish you good luck! I did the Whole 30 in December. I was surprised at how much better I felt by the end of 30 days! When I started adding food back, I could definitely tell which foods really affected my energy levels. It's turns out I can't tolerate soy. Who knew? It's tough the first week or so but it gets better after that. Good luck!
Thank you! If you have any tips/tricks on how to get thru it or any favorite easy recipes, I'd love to hear them! I am also happy to hear that you felt so much better, I am really looking forward to that feeling!

Hooray! Just when I thought I was the only one! I started on Monday so I'm a whole 3 days in. It really hasn't been too bad yet, just takes more time and planning. Physically, today has been hard...headaches and tired and tummy troubles so I skipped the gym today :(
I have never heard of the Whole 30 until recently and I know no one who's ever done it, so I'd love to hear any advice you have for me!

Getting ready to start my second time. Felt better the first but when I added back I could not pinpoint the problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!