Whoa......

Yeah...this is really weird!!!

;)

Beca

I'm sure the reason that I bought into DVC had to do with the idea of vacationing the SAME PLACE, year after year, until 2042 which just illustrates the fact that....

I HATE CHANGE!!!! :crazy:

Originally posted by dis-happy
I HATE CHANGE!!!! :crazy:

So, since Epcot, MGM and AK aren't part of the original WDW resort when it opened in 1971, you must really hate those parks (along with DVC). ;) :p :teeth:

I guess I am wondering why we needed a new community board, since I thought the one we were on was a DVC/community board as opposed to the rent trade board. What are we limited to talking about on the DVC board?

Diane... I think we are to stick to the facts over there and everything else over here???

I think this is a good idea so things like new member celebrations and such can be put in a place that is more "community oriented". I would think that newcomers to the DVC board might have been a little intimidated by the familiarity of the group there?

I do wish they had left trip reports there though. I would think that would be very beneficial to me if I were looking for information about joining DVC.

I think most people fight change at first (including me) but get use to it eventually.

What they (webmasters) really need to do before moving all the posts is put the link to this board on the main DIS page.

What I do like is the fact that threads have been moved to DVC community and not to the Community Board in general. I get lost there, there are so many posts, and too many people for me to keep track of, the DVC posts too quickly moved down the line and to the next page. I go there mainly for word games!

There had been threads where people complained about "same old, same old." Welcome homes, and waitlists going through. I liked to join in, and so, here we can.

Bobbi:D

I agree with bobbiwoz about the CB, it moves so fast!

I'm just curious which of these DVC boards are going to be more popular!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter