WHO YA GONNA CALL" 29 NIGHTS OF GHOSTBUSTERS, MONSTERS & MORE - A 2019 HHN/SFR/RPR TR

Glad everything worked out travel wise. Excited to read another trip report!! Hope there are lots of HHN pictures! Happy Anniversary and Birthday a little late!

Thank you so much, it did work out good for us in the end.....And thank you for the birthday/anniversary wishes....we did have a blast!

I think we took lots of HHN pics.......:rolleyes1 but.........in some I look like I’ve either been drenched in water as it was so hot.....or my face looked like a beetroot....only brighter......lol......not very flattering!

But I’ll still post them........:flower:

Thank you! I'm very excited! I looked at Sapphire Falls too, and it does look lovely. But with such a short trip, I thought we would definitely need the EP that comes with RPR. We'll also be there for our 28th wedding anniversary!

I am thrilled to be taking the trip with Josh and Hannah earlier in the year. And this December I get to enjoy a girls' trip with her, as we have a five-night cruise booked, just the two of us. Like you, I just have the one (pretty awesome) child, and I treasure my time with her. :love:

Yes, although Sapphire is truly gorgeous, the EP will be an advantage for you for sure......oh and what a lovely thing to celebrate while you’re there! 28 years is a lovely achievement and certainly a good celebration!

You do have some lovely trips planned......the girls one sounds so much fun, and yes, spending time with our adult children is priceless!!! I agree about treasuring time with them.......it is precious......

Just as predicted, you are off to a magical start. I can see why you enjoy that suite, it has everything you need and more! So lovely to see the welcome you receive and how everyone is genuinely happy to see you. When you spread kindness and caring out in the world, it does come back. 🌈 I know you will put that bottle of anniversary wine to good use!

Thanks Maria......glad you’re enjoying it already......

Yes, the Sapphire Suite is beautiful......we are very lucky. And thank you, yes, I try to live by those thoughts. And we did enjoy the wine later in the trip......we didn’t want to drink it while we were tired or rushed. It’s a beautiful wine :wave2:

Those Tequenos look amazing!!!! (Hope they will still be around in December...)
Glad you are off to such a wonderful start!

Hey Lori......I think they should be, they were going on the menu whenever they update it........

And thank you......we did have a great start........ :wave2:

Seems a wonderful start! Glad to hear that the hurricane didn't impede your travel too terribly much and you were able to change your arrangements rather seemlessly, although, it's never fun to give up days. We gave up two days of our vacation in the Keys due to the hurricane but we never got more than a sprinkle in our part of Florida. Lucky, really. So many others were affected...

Everything looks great thus far. The pictures of the two of you in the hotel restaurant were lovely. You were practically glowing...a really gorgeous picture. Excited to see what adventures are next. Can't wait to read more!

Thank you, glad you didn’t lose many days. Yes, lots of folks were affected. And glad you’re enjoying the trip report.

I love when you start your trip reports with pictures!

And like always, awesome colorful photos !

Glad to see you mac......Thank you!!!

You know Tom does love to take pictures, and he does them so well......weirdly the ones I took were all fuzzy.......lol.......I really should wear my glasses when taking them and they might come out better!!

Hope you enjoy this one now it’s started properly :wave2:

That truly is a lovely photo of you both with your SWT family! I almost got teary myself looking at it lol. Well as of now I am officially on vacation. Whoot! Whoot! Tomorrow morning we'll get in the car and point it south. This trip has been up in the air for a few months and actually at one point completely off. A few weeks ago we started to be more optimistic that we could get away but not enough that we wanted to book flights so we decided if on the day life was stable at home well we'd just drive! I have a bil and mil with fragile health but since they are stable and help in place for them (we are their only family) we are grabbing the opportunity and just going! Not one park ticket purchased. No real idea what we'll get up to. It is equal parts terrifying and exciting! I'm not a spreadsheet type planner but in the past I've always known what park on what day! Oh well! Can't wait to get on the road. My husband is still taking care of business or I'd probably be cajoling him to just 'let's go' now! I'm packed up and ready.

So happy to read the travel day ended up being just fine! Always stressful when a hurricane is brewing! You made the right decision to call ahead of time and change your flight.

The new hotel near the airport looks very nice. I’m glad you enjoyed it and the dinner.

I love the suite at SF, every time I see it in your review! I would love to stay there some day! The way it is designed is just what vacationers are looking for! The colors are so inviting and relaxing!

Happy Anniversary to both of you! Every time I see Tom with his happy smile I can’t help but smile myself!!

The gift of wine and chocolates from the SW staff was so wonderful!

That truly is a lovely photo of you both with your SWT family! I almost got teary myself looking at it lol. Well as of now I am officially on vacation. Whoot! Whoot! Tomorrow morning we'll get in the car and point it south. This trip has been up in the air for a few months and actually at one point completely off. A few weeks ago we started to be more optimistic that we could get away but not enough that we wanted to book flights so we decided if on the day life was stable at home well we'd just drive! I have a bil and mil with fragile health but since they are stable and help in place for them (we are their only family) we are grabbing the opportunity and just going! Not one park ticket purchased. No real idea what we'll get up to. It is equal parts terrifying and exciting! I'm not a spreadsheet type planner but in the past I've always known what park on what day! Oh well! Can't wait to get on the road. My husband is still taking care of business or I'd probably be cajoling him to just 'let's go' now! I'm packed up and ready.

Thank you.....I like those pictures we took with them.....

Oh I`m so happy you`re heading off today....sounds like it`s been quite a traumatic time with family worries. I`m glad they are both being looked after so you can get away for this trip. Sounds like you both need it...

But, how exciting!!! I love trips where nothing is planned.....we used to do that all the time, but in Europe...we`d stick a pin in the map, get flights and go for the weekend with nothing other than passports, cash and CC.....but, I agree....it`s a little terrifying, but more exciting than anything else!!!

Have a wonderful trip....I hope you both have a fabulous and relaxing trip......look forward to hearing about it......... :wave2:

So happy to read the travel day ended up being just fine! Always stressful when a hurricane is brewing! You made the right decision to call ahead of time and change your flight.

The new hotel near the airport looks very nice. I’m glad you enjoyed it and the dinner.

I love the suite at SF, every time I see it in your review! I would love to stay there some day! The way it is designed is just what vacationers are looking for! The colors are so inviting and relaxing!

Happy Anniversary to both of you! Every time I see Tom with his happy smile I can’t help but smile myself!!

The gift of wine and chocolates from the SW staff was so wonderful!

Thanks Caroline.....we just didn't want to sit around and wait to see what they would do......I was so glad we did!

We love that suite too!! It is so beautiful and yes, so relaxing, we do enjoy spending some down time in there. Yes, we were so touched they did anything at all....and Fernando knows that`s our favourite wine over there. We are looking forward to staying at the airport hotel next month again....Tom has already made a dinner reservation for us.....lol.....he wanted to make sure we didn't arrive and it was fully booked as the Festive season will be in full flow then....

And thank you for the anniversary wishes...…. :hug:

FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 6TH

Boy we slept well......unbelievably well!!!

Usually we wake a few times on our first night, well, I usually do, but last night I was unconscious and didn't wake till 6.30am, I wish I could sleep later on vacation but I never seem to be able to do that.....it`s one thing that does annoy Tom....as once I`m awake....he`s awake!!!! And there are days he could have slept later, but he`s always glad he didn't.

Our first day is usually very relaxing, we don't do much and take our time as we never know how tired we`re going to feel or how much energy we will have, so once we were showered and dressed we decided to have a quick breakfast in the room from downstairs.

Tom went down and chose three things and a coffee to share. I never drink a full cup of coffee so no point in buying two.......he made good choices!!! Dutch Trading does have some lovely items for breakfast. But all we wanted was a couple of pastries to share. The apple one was especially lovely.

i-D7wdrZJ-X2.jpg

This morning we had a few things to do, including a short and brief visit to Wal Mart for a couple of snack items and cookies for Kyle. We then went to ABC Wines and Liquor...….I do apologise for the amount of alcohol pictures, but we don`t have a place as good as this in the UK.....and prices are so cheap compared to what we pay in the UK for liquor. And some very large bottles too that we don`t get in stores. I`m sure most of you will be used to stores like this and it won`t be anything unique to you......but for us, we love it.

But, we like this store a lot and the manager knows us now and chats to us if he`s in. He was amazed when Tom tells him how much we pay for a regular sized bottle of liquor compared to here...….

We always pick up some gifts here, and that's all we get today. As we are moving in 3 days, we don`t want to be moving over unnecessary stuff to RP. But, we do enjoy a wander around........

i-qKXsZp9-X2.jpg

i-xHfvQT3-X2.jpg

i-sRcwbDP-X2.jpg

i-gzwr9QX-X2.jpg

I`m still working on how I can get one of these below in my life!!!! Tom says we already have a wine fridge...….which we do, and we have an extra one in the garage just to chill wine, but.....I do like this.......

i-W5ctzWD-X2.jpg

Yes, I can see one of these fitting in very nicely into my life!!!! ::yes::

i-4kVMqww-X2.jpg

i-B9RhsJx-X2.jpg

i-SZfNBdN-X2.jpg

i-pn6p2mn-X2.jpg

i-PQXVxJb-X2.jpg

i-tNrpqJ9-X2.jpg

We stood for ages just chatting to the manager. This is the LBV store which is around a 10 minute drive away from us, there may be a closer one, we haven't looked, but this one is ideal for us.

Once we have made our purchases, we head out to the Mall at Millenia.....

Tom`s Bulova watch battery had just died the day before we left, so we always replace our watch batteries at a little place in the Mall. They are very good and don't rip you off the way some places can. So, we headed there first and said we`d come back after we had some food.......we were indeed hungry now.

Many years ago we went to Johnny Rockets in the food court, and Tom had loved the milk shake he got there....we all did actually. I remembered the burgers being very good too, so he wanted to go back and finally today, I said yeah, let`s give it a try.

Staff are friendly and we get the booth we had last time, it wasn't busy yet, but there were a few people in. And there was a constant stream of folks getting food to go.

Tom ordered the vanilla shake and I went for the strawberry and they were both lovely.....very rich and you get so much of it!!!

i-Brjqs5f-X2.jpg

i-gHqQjRZ-X2.jpg

Burger wise Tom went for the smoke house double and I opted for the houston double without cheese, onions or tomato......might as well have just asked for two meat patties!!! We had sweet potato and plain fries.

i-wmr9DpB-X2.jpg

i-HqZchZ4-X2.jpg

I have to say the burgers were just ok. Nothing special and we wouldn't want to rush back again.

i-MWMsvVK-X2.jpg

i-MvdMt5M-X2.jpg

But, we would go back for the shakes!!! They were gorgeous......

Once we picked up the watch with it`s brand new battery we headed off to Bed Bath and Beyond.......I`m still not sure why we went there today......but we did. And we didn`t buy anything.....

But, we did see the updates on the new Dockside Resort which is a monster of a resort.......2050 rooms.....not counting the up and running Endless Summer........just imagining all these people arriving at the one time......

i-bvLXq4Z-X2.jpg

i-cXDjG55-X2.jpg

Coming up...….HHN opening night...…….

I forgot to say, we went into Tiffany to get my jewellery cleaned and appraised as we have to do once a year for insurance purposes and the sales guy who we bought some of the off of was there. I was glad we went in that day as he was heading off to Africa for 3 weeks......it was nice to have a little catch up again. But, we weren't buying today. And my jewellery was gleaming when we left.....they did need a little clean and polish up!!

We drove back home and on the way in we went to the ticket desk to get our HHN tickets. We buy the Rush of Fear with Express Pass online, I think we purchased them back in July or August, but we like real tickets not the sheet of paper they can give you. This took a few minutes at the desk in the lobby. The lady who gave us them told us that this year ID was required to use the tickets.…..we have ID of course, but very rarely take it to the parks, so we thanked her for the info and as we turned we saw two very lovely men who we`ve gotten to know over the past few years.

Phil and John are both Food and Beverage managers for Loews and Universal and are so nice.......we had hugs all round and had a good chat with them...they both are very funny gentlemen who we always enjoy chatting to....after our catch up we headed up to our room and attempted to Facetime Kyle after we had put our purchases away.

The connection today was incredibly poor. Usually we have no issues with internet here, but we said we`d try again tomorrow......but for the few seconds we saw him, it was nice.

It was still quite early and Tom said he was going to take a nap. I didn`t feel tired, so told him to go through to the bedroom and I`d read a little in the sitting room......that sounded good to him, so he moved faster than lightning and shut the door.

I got some water, pulled out my book that our book group is reading and settled down on the sofa for an hour.

Tom woke me up and I had no clue where I was or who I was if truth be told......first words out of my mouth were....I wasn`t sleeping!!!! lol....not sure why I said that.......he laughed and said he`d been awake for 15 minutes and I was sound the whole time........a herd of buffalo could have trundled through and I doubt I`d have heard them!!!! Last thing I remember was reading and thinking I`ll just lay down and read a little more...........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

So, I jumped up and checked the time.......we had plenty of time. We were going over to the Club Lounge and then onto HHN when the crowds had mostly gone in......but first.....shower and changed. And the shower did freshen me up a lot. I love this shower, it`s incredibly powerful and the whole bathroom just feels cosy despite being so large for a hotel.

Around 4pm we head over to RP where we chat to one of the lounge supervisors in the lobby before heading up to the lounge for our first visit this trip.

I cannot speak highly enough of the lounge. The folks in there genuinely do their utmost for everyone who comes into the lounge and want everyone to have a good experience.......

4.30 is appetiser time and it can get quite busy around these times, but we get in before the crowds and have a hug with the two who are on tonight......we know most of them so well, but some changes had occurred and we were looing forward to meeting the new TM.

We had a couple of glasses of wine and had a good old catch up.....it is such a lovely place to pass some time. I don`t know what the food was tonight but it seemed popular....we didn`t take any pictures tonight either.......the food is popular and always looks lovely. Some nights we do have a little taster of the hot meal or some cheese and salad before having dinner much later. But, many do make a meal out of the offerings. It really is a fabulous option if you choose to go Club Level.

But, around 7pm we decide to head off.......as soon as we step outside we are immediately blasted by the heat.......this was, or felt much hotter than previous Septembers........many folks later confirmed the hurricane had left and heat had arrived. Even locals who are used to it mentioned it to us......especially since we do go out in the midday sun!!!! Crazy......

The boat was busy and we did get on the one that was waiting. And we walked rather slowly towards the park when we got off........I could feel my face burn already and I had just started walking!!!!

We used the hotel guest entrance which this year is down to the left towards BMG instead of the opposite side that it has been for the last years. It is a little more of a walk, but it`s handy to avoid crowds.......you go through the metal detector and show your tickets here and then you`re in........

i-xpShTgF-X2.jpg

Although it`s still light, we still find it fun to be in the parks early.....especially as we only plan to spend a couple of hours tonight.....in fact most nights we only spend a few hours max in the parks. It suits us as we can go so many nights. The ROF ticket this year meant you could go 17 nights of this years event...….er, maybe a little too many even for us...…...I could only imagine how we`d feel at the end of that trip!!!!

i-6JZsW5p-X2.jpg

i-vtWL9Kx-X2.jpg

i-fLr5sLm-X2.jpg

i-n43t7wB-X2.jpg

The Anarch-Cade zone (can`t call it a scare zone) escaped us completely this year......it didn`t seem to fit in to any theme or seem to do anything really.......they did have a lovely light illusion when it got dark......but for us it was a dud. The SA were very professional though and we did get a couple of pictures with one or two, but it just wasn`t scary......

The first house we wanted to do immediately was the much anticipated and longed for Ghostbusters........like most people we were so excited for this one.....we knew it wasn`t going to be scary in any way, but it would be fabulous to walk through the movie we had watched and loved for many years....

The regular line was already at 65 minutes......although the line didn`t look so bad.......the EP line ended where this picture was taken, so it took us maybe 10 minutes to get in....but again, the heat was incredible.

i-P4C3FCF-X2.jpg

We do like seeing RRR from the underside........we never usually do the rides at night during HHN, although we have done this one a few times as it`s lovely to see everything all lit up at night......

i-xpfWvTS-X2.jpg

Ghostbusters was excellent!!!! They hadn`t quite added all the bits to the house yet as we saw on later nights, but it was still amazing......it was like walking through the movie........Janine was fabulous at the beginning.....and she interacted well with the passing crowds. There was no scares as such, but a few startling moments that were fun......and Venkman was brilliant at the end......he also interacted with crowds as they past and was high fiving folks who wanted to.......we didn`t do that the first night as there is always a rule to not touch them, but once everyone saw he was doing it, they all wanted to.......well, most folks.....

I missed the marshmallow aroma the first night, I`m not sure if I just didn`t notice or it wasn`t there, but it was there on later nights.

We came out smiling.........we would absolutely do that house many times.

It was still light when we came out and we saw these guys heading to the backlot.......we just managed to capture them a little as they moved so quickly........

i-GFBK4Vf-X2.jpg

Our next house was the Yeti..... the regular line was 60 minutes.

We were longer walking round to the line for EP than we were in the line.......it was around 5 minutes to get into this house.

This was the house I wasn't looking forward to or had high expectations from.......I should have remembered Universal would pull these houses off and do it so well.......maybe going in with low expectations helped.....but we loved this house!!!

Although the guy in front of me was a pest.......I wondered what he was doing when he seemed to turn around completely and seemed to look at me......I thought it odd, then saw he had a go pro strapped to him.....and boy did he almost become a pain.....he kept trying to stop and swing himself around to film everything....meaning he expected us to stop and wait........not a hope in heck buddy!!!! I stuck to him like superglue and thwarted every turn he made.........was I petty and nasty???? Maybe.......but he knew and did stop trying to turn around......a couple of times I yelled at him (it is loud in there) to keep moving....the guy behind us eventually passed us and told him to quit.......he mentioned it to security outside who did stop him.....I have no idea what they said or did, but I`d avoid him like the plague if I saw him again in line......he had no regard whatsoever for anyone else`s enjoyment of the house......if he did get to keep the film, he sure did have a lot of my hand or arm in his views........some people think the rules don`t apply to them.

We did still enjoy the house and looked forward to doing it again next night. Those yeti`s are so cool!!!!! And the house was visually beautiful.....with some good jumps......

Next up was US...…. the line was 60 minutes and the house next to it Stranger Things was showing 75 minutes.......as we got round in the EP line we saw the regular lines...….

i-LvWp6NP-X2.jpg

Wow...…..I was so glad we had EP!!! And I said that many times this trip...

US wasn't the best house tonight...….we missed a few of the key moments, just poor timings, but it lacked scenes we saw later.....downside of going opening night......but it was ok and we`d give it another few visits. It was more eerie than scary. Only took us less than 10 minutes to get in to this house.

Stranger Things......really don`t have much to say about this house........this was our longest wait of the whole event, and wasn`t worth it for us. We waited almost 20 minutes and the heat between those two buildings was incredible. And unpleasant......by now I looked like a drenched rat with a beetroot face!!!!

Zombieland Double Tap was the next zone........again.....zombies do nothing for me...….seen it all before, but there were a couple of exceptional SA in this zone, and we would spend more time in it later in the event.

We decided to go into the Tribute Store.......big mistake.

It was completely mobbed. As in, you couldn`t move anywhere as it was crammed full of people.......we did manage one or two pictures before we gave up and left.....we could come in during the day and still enjoy it...…..this was just crazy.

i-WGgk7wv-X2.jpg

i-3SSqsvr-X2.jpg

i-jpMwZ5x-X2.jpg

There were a couple of nice photo ops in this zone.......

i-b5FxxDw-X2.jpg

i-9tCjDD9-X2.jpg

i-G3NBkBC-X2.jpg

i-zv8q87b-X2.jpg

You have to take a traditional shot every year...…and this is it for many folks...…..Mel`s Die in always looks cool......we don`t like this place, but it`s frequently busy, especially at HHN.

i-xmrKsRH-X2.jpg

i-8pt2tZm-X2.jpg

The Vanity Ball zone was another mis matched zone.....but there were some cool little shows in here. The premise of this zone is plastic surgery gone wrong due to insane surgeons and so on......it was quite well done, in some ways......but it just seemed odd...and didn't really know what it was doing there...

Some of the SA were wonderful. But, we did see a few who stood around chatting this year, to each other and to guests......it was very odd but we had never seen anything like that before. Others mentioned it too which seemed even odder as we assumed it was a one off occasion, but we also saw them do it round where the Chainsaws are near the Simpsons.

i-sJVVrFs-X2.jpg

This guy below was a little involved in his character so he was fabulous......he was very adult in his moves at times, but so funny.

i-35Bg5kD-X2.jpg

i-Lvs2tp4-X2.jpg

i-NtNHVHN-X2.jpg

At this point we began to feel hungry and little whooped...…we had been in a few hours at this point and we had looked at the food options for horror nights, none had appealed though. So, we would leave the park, get the boat and head to Strong Water for a late dinner.

But, got a couple of night pictures on the way...…..and marvelled at the amount of people heading in to start their evening......I didn't envy them as the heat hadn't dissipated any as the evening had gone on.

i-FSkCjsQ-X2.jpg

i-tL6JvXL-X2.jpg

i-dmMFJmN-X2.jpg

Citywalk does look so pretty at night...….I felt like I had been dragged through a very wet hedge backwards at this point.

i-7Rwpz75-X2.jpg

The boat was fun...…..the Captains had started playing the song Rock the Boat....and actually rocking the boat which was fun......although not so much if you suffered from motion sickness!!!!!! There was also a rousing chorus of YMCA...…..well, you`ve just got to join in...…..Capt Meaghan was our pilot tonight and she is a hoot if you`ve never met her......very good sense of humour and very dry too...….but most of the Captains are excellent.

Once off the boat that had indeed been rocked, we headed first for a bathroom visit and quick freshen up, then into Strong Water where we sat at a table again as we wanted to sit and relax........

Fernando came over and we thanked him again for the lovely and thoughtful gift last night.......we chatted as we ordered food and when it arrived we were more than ready for it...…..

We again ordered the Tequenos and Mexican Ceviche...…..both delicious.....that pastry is just so light!!!

i-gc7VddB-X2.jpg

i-9f97CpX-X2.jpg

Tom had ordered a cocktail called The Last Typhoon which was gorgeous.......I had a rum mule.......I think I must have supped it before the picture was taken........

i-dw7fBzw-X2.jpg

Then we ordered the Camarones......with no extra Cilantro.......we hate cilantro with a passion :sick: ........the shrimp are marinated in a little with other things, but when they make the sauce they add more, so we have the sauce without added cilantro. Delicious.

i-wK4Vk84-X2.jpg

We really didn`t plan to have dessert, but we did.......and our favourite so far.........

The Tres Leches cake.......oh my!!!! As someone who doesn`t really care for dessert, this blows me away every time........the meringue and sauce are sweet but the cake balances it out......it is addictive!!!!

i-sghZ3KZ-X2.jpg

We enjoyed a lovely evening........HHN had been fun, and we enjoyed chatting to everyone again in here tonight, and one of our favourites Ashely was on tonight so we got to say hi to her too......we`d see them again plenty of times this trip.

We chatted the rest of the evening away and eventually wandered off to our room around 12.30am.......

Quick shower.......although I really just wanted to fall into bed......but, shower I did......and then fell into that cosy and comfortable bed, we were so ready for sleep, we didn`t even say goodnight.

Tomorrow was going to be a lazy one......but we would disect and discuss our HHN experience in the morning as we usually do....

Sounds like you had a great start to your vacation!!! And Happy Late Anniversary!!! I think it's wonderful that the employees think of you and Tom as family, not guests!!! :love:

We went to the Not So Scary party a couple years ago... It was fun... Came home with 40 pounds of candy... :rolleyes1 But boy was it crowded!!! And I've heard the parties are getting more crowded each year...

If those new Universal hotels have that many rooms, how crowed were the parks for you this year compared to prior years???

So far, the only house I'd want to go in is the Ghost Busters house... Cute and not scary works for me!!!

That go-pro guy, what a jerk!!! I would have done the same thing and ruined his video every chance I got... I'm glad security took care of him... I really dislike people that think rules/laws don't apply to them... :rolleyes2

Those crowds look crazy busy!!! YIKES!!!! Not a crowd person... I don't mind them all spread out, but not when they're all bunched up like that... Nope, not for me!!!! :scared:

Last edited:
Carole, we moved in late-April and were without internet (!) in our home for three months until fiber was laid. So I missed your May report. I popped over to start reading it too. And I thought I was reading this one instead when your first-day stop was ABC! :teeth: Love it!

Carole,
I have to admit, I've lurked on this sight all month anxiously awaiting your trip report. I've read all of them but never commented. I just love the photos and how much you and Tom seem to enjoy each other and your fabulous vacations! You were the inspiration for my May mother/daughter trip. We had such a good time on that trip we've decided to make it an annual event! I can't wait to read the rest of the report.

Those tequenos are absolutely on my list for January! The look fantastic. Ghostbusters is such a classic, I'm glad they had a fun house! I was telling my husband about HHN last night, and he's intrigued. I think I would be scared to death but in a good way. We're going to have APs so maybe we'll try to fit in an Autumn trip! Reading all your accounts is making me want to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts