Who will be watching Emily Maynard the Bachelorette? No Spoilers PLEASE

.....and I thought we were DONE with The Bachelor for a while....they are showing all its bloopers.....oh bru-THER.....:coffee:

.....and I thought we were DONE with The Bachelor for a while....they are showing all its bloopers.....oh bru-THER.....:coffee:

They had to give Sean another chance to flex his pecks for the camera.:rolleyes2

Did anyone see "Ready For Love"? It got cancelled but they are finishing airing it online. I've been watching on Hulu. Not as interesting, but I feel like you get to know the guys a little better.

No thanks, I skipped it. Still waiting for them to make Reid the Bachelor....that would get my full attention! :)

Did anyone see "Ready For Love"? It got cancelled but they are finishing airing it online. I've been watching on Hulu. Not as interesting, but I feel like you get to know the guys a little better.

I really like that show and have a HUGE crush on Matt, the matchmaker....it's totally the accent. I really like the 3 guys they chose!

No thanks, I skipped it. Still waiting for them to make Reid the Bachelor....that would get my full attention! :)

I really like that show and have a HUGE crush on Matt, the matchmaker....it's totally the accent. I really like the 3 guys they chose!

Somehow it seems like these people are classier than the usual Bachelor crowd, but they don't really show much detail, either. I am enjoying it too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter