Who will be watching Emily Maynard the Bachelorette? No Spoilers PLEASE

I REALLY like sports guy.... eyebrows....
smiley_eyebrows.gif

Hey, pickins are slim here!

Would it be catty of me to say that hopefully these guys have great personalities because they don't have much in the looks department? :blush:

That guy is going to make out with his ostrich egg later this evening. It's going to be the hottest episode in Bachelorette history.

Is anyone else turned off by the fact that he just used his kid to get Emily's affection when he's known her about 30 seconds?? Here's a letter my kid wrote you, he doesn't know you but it's ok because this letter is full of him saying how great a dad I am.

Chris had to TELL her there are 25 incredible guys there. Because she couldn't figure it out on her own. :p
Just ONCE I'd like to hear the Bachelor or Bachelorette say "Are you ****ing kidding me?? THIS is what I came here for??"
Would it be catty of me to say that hopefully these guys have great personalities because they don't have much in the looks department? :blush:
Yes. But true. :laughing:

The 41 yr old has SIX kids. There ya go, Emily. Wonder how close in age to her the oldest is? Wouldn't that make for a fun hometown date! :thumbsup2

Is anyone else turned off by the fact that he just used his kid to get Emily's affection when he's known her about 30 seconds?? Here's a letter my kid wrote you, he doesn't know you but it's ok because this letter is full of him saying how great a dad I am.

Yeah, don't USE your kid!

Hey! Did you hear her fiancé died in a plane crash??

How many times can they mention that????:rolleyes2

Why do all the crazies have to come from NY

Race car guy is gone. Maybe not tonight, but he's gone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter