Who was your all time favorite Teacher and why ?

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
Mrs Lee my 5th grade. Let me explain, when I was in Grade School the last day of the year, on your report card it would tell you who your next years teacher would be. Everyone in the class was hopping they wouldnt get Mrs Lee, she was old, not attractive and had one leg shortr then the other, when she walked down the hall, you heard clip-clop. Rumors of her were bad, she would sneak up behind you and hit your head with a ruler and some student had to be taken to the hospital she hit so hard. if you got a F she made you eat your paper in front of the class, rumors ran crazy.

So in enjoyed my summer knowing what faced me in the 5th grade, BUT SHE WAS NICE AS COULD BE. And let me say right now, you all could see where I was never a teachers pet, (spelling, grammar and all around evil demeanor , and a good joke was worth what ever punishment might await me. But knock me over with a feather, she loved me, I was her pet, and she was so concerend about me, if she seen me not acting like a young gentleman around the girls, she made me stay after and tell me how disappointed she is in me, she expects me to be an example. Of course I never lived up to her high vaule of me, but Mrs Less, I will never forget you

I won’t say his name but my 10th grade biology teacher. I had such a crush on him and he wore the tightest pants. I learned a lot more about biology that semester. I turned 16 during that year.

I won’t say his name but my 10th grade biology teacher. I had such a crush on him and he wore the tightest pants. I learned a lot more about biology that semester. I turned 16 during that year.

I see your all day sexting has effected you :p ( btw did you think he might be gay?)

I see your all day sexting has effected you :p ( btw did you think he might be gay?)
He could have been in that he was in his 30s and not married. This was the mid ‘70s and the Bible Belt was still quite closeted. My gaydar never pinged with him but again , I was 16 myself and pretty innocent regarding gay stuff.

My favorite teacher - looking back, not at the time, would be Ms. Easterly, 5th Grade. I struggled in 5th getting my work done. So most days I had to sit at the benches during recess and work on my school work. It took about 3/4 of the year but eventually I got caught up and kept up.

As much as I hated missing recess (and ice cream recess on Fridays) she taught me a lot about time management.

My 2nd grade teacher Miss Dietzler was awesome. Made school super fun. For awhile I wanted to teach, until I realized how cranky I am. :rolleyes1 My 6th grade teacher Mrs. Stovall. She was freakin awesome! She was super hard on us for proper grammar, speaking properly, and getting our work done. Loved her!

SO many! - Mr. Gardiner, Mr. Hagadorn, Mrs. Ridley, Mr. Stenta...if you're out there, thank you! - for making me get involved, for making class fun and memorable, for sneaking geography into English and finding us great books, and for the confidence you gave me that not only could I do what you asked, I could do more.

And Mrs. Williams, rest in peace. The others were from high school, but since I teach younger kids, you're the one I copy the most. :hug:

My 9th grade pre-calculus math teacher, Mr. Belli.

In all my grades levels prior to that I was a “D” and “F” student in math. I was always the dumbest kid in class. Mr. Belli got up to the chalk board and step by step and at a pace that was not rushed, showed us how to solve the equations. That year I received “A’s” on all assignments and tests.

A nun in high school geometry. Amazing teacher and person, and a nun who taught accounting and typing. Typing was a requirement for graduation. Who would have known how important typing would become. Both amazing teachers.

Mrs. Sexton my first grade teacher.
My class was her first year of teaching & I had what I thought at the time was an earth shattering problem.
She had me stay after one day, to ask me what was wrong. I cried for some time before I finally told her I was I was upset because my mother is making me wear a bra... She just grabbed me & hugged me for the longest time, she said she completely understood.She promised me that all the other girls would have to wear one eventually & everything would be ok.
She was so comforting during this crisis, lol. She looked so relieved when I told her, I can only imagine what was going through her mind.

I guess Mr. Gonzales, my High School Spanish teacher. He was more one of the kids than the teacher. Mrs. Bennett my First grade teacher......from what I remember....was pretty good. I just really don't remember much about elementary school which is sad since I went to the same school K-6.
I just remember my parents not really being happy with my teachers. My mom thought they were just going through the motions. So much so she moved me to a private, church run school my Freshman year of High School. I got a good bit of Bible knowledge there, but the academics were all out of wack. They couldn't keep teachers, so they often had to bring in retired volunteers from the church to cover classes. I went back to public school after one year, but had to take summer school all 3 years back in public school to catch up from my year in private school. Funny thing is, some of the kids from the private school were in the public summer school too, trying to get ahead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter