Who rewards for WDW Tickets??

nanns

Earning My Ears
Does any reward program reward for WDW tickets??
I just tried to order thru CR and there was no place for my DC # to enter........

Is connections better to order thru and does anyone reward for that signup and how much is it for a year?

Thanks
:)

I don't think anyone rewards for ordering the tickets. I tried on our last one through mypoints, but never got the points for it. I think mypoints rewards for connections, if I am not mistaken you get the first month free and then can cancel if you want.

i joined about a month ago through mypoints and received 200 points,
i bought my php's and universal passes, plus some food vouchers for wdw
and then cancelled w/no problem on the 30th day of the trial period.
I just got back from CBR/WDW yesterday and i used all the things purchased through
connections with no problems.

hulabird
Aug/sep 2001
carib01a.gif

Thanks for answering!!!

When do I join connections then??
Or can I join now and then cancel right before we go, We are leaving on Oct 2

what exactly are the food vochers, I think I will join this week that way I can get my tickets ordered asap!
BOy, I wish I hadn't joined the DC! I could've used that 40 towards other stuff

By DC I'm thinking you mean Disney Club? I wouldn't trade my membership. I let it expire one year and really missed it. You can use it at Downtown Disney World of Mikey for discounts on souveniers. We try to buy all of our stuff there except any park specific stuff ~ it helps. We end up saving way more than the $35 we spent to become members. Also, we use it for our park tickets sometimes ~ although we use our DVC for lenght of stay if we do those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter