Who needs up and down pieces?

sassymom

Does the tag fairy have any little fairies at home
I have too many to count I will be giving sets of 7 up and 7 down to people who post here until I run out of my extras. Just post here and we will set up a place to meet. The only rule is one set per person please.

Hey, I'm not proud! I'll take seven of each, if I may!

Absolutely, I am in the host room right now and will find you as soon as I am out. :thumbsup2

Well sassy, I could really use some for my ride :blush: . I feel like I'm asking for charity here! :rotfl: If you still have extras I would be happy to take some off your hands :thumbsup2

~Sparky Boots pirate:

Hi,
I'll take some if you have any left.
You are so sweet! :p
Tiki
ETA: Thank you for the trade. How generous of you! And I do want to ride your ride later! :sunny:

Anyone else need any? I still have plenty. Happy buliding to those I have met already :0) GL with your rides!

Can i have just 1 downhill? lol. but i wont be on untill tomorrow since i am going to go to a lakers baskeball game ;)

thanks for gifting these! very sweet of you~

coolaronie: No problem, are you sure just one? Send me a pm when you log on tomorrow. Have a blast at the Lakers game!

BellHop58: I do still have them just let me know when you want to meet up.

DaraAllen: After all you've done to help me and countless others it was the least I could do. I have been waiting for the day I had something I could give you.:goodvibes

Sassymom,
I would really appreciate a set if you still have them. This is incredibly nice of you... thank you! :grouphug:

Ok not a problem. NorgeKathrine and bnabbott@sbcglobal.net I have a set for you both.

I cannot give any others after the ones I have responded to until I get a count on how many of each I have left. But check back I will post once I know exactly what I have left.

You're Great! Are you on right now? I'm in one of my rooms, just search SpaceMtneer. Hope to see you soon! If we can't meet up now, I'll find you tomorrow :)

sassymom said:
coolaronie: No problem, are you sure just one? Send me a pm when you log on tomorrow. Have a blast at the Lakers game!

BellHop58: I do still have them just let me know when you want to meet up.

DaraAllen: After all you've done to help me and countless others it was the least I could do. I have been waiting for the day I had something I could give you.:goodvibes

hmm.. i guess ill take the seven each ;) i am planning to extend my ride one more room :) thank you though and ill PM you tomorrow when i get on (probably around 3 pm PT). and i did have a blast at the laker game! we even got two free tacos at the end of the game since the lakers won and kept the opponents score less than 90. :) thanks you again for this kind givings. :)

If you have more I'll get them for one of my kids - they didn't do the ride-a-thon and I'm using mine for the contest. Thanks I'll be on tonight or tomorrow.

caribbound I have a set for you, I won't be on until a little later this evening but it's yours. To others on the list below who I haven't met yet just let me know a time you are on so we can meet up. That will be my last set to give away, sorry to any others who needed any.

Here's a list to keep myself in order:

DaraAllen: trade complete
Sparkle_Cherry: trade complete
TikiKrissy: trade complete
coolaronie: trade complete
BellHop58: trade pending
NorgeKathrine: trade pending
bnabbott@sbcglobal.net: trade complete
caribbound: trade pending

Hey, you didnt say Space or Waterslide or whatever, Sooooo, I will take Yeti up/downs if you got em! :D

Seriously, just kidding, I do not need any :)

if you have anymore could i have some plz! wow you are so nice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter