Who needs a Chicken Hat? I have another one!!!

MiakodaWDW

so happy to finally be a CM!
Hey I am ready to trade my hat, it does not go with my skin tone and hair color :rolleyes:

Place your bids!

~M

no gold ears, I have a lot :) And Emma, maybe...I heard the rocket couches may be re-released soon. I do want them though.....I will wait for more offers!

Also, Emma,what quest stuff?

~M

What are yoou looking for? What are you hoping to trade it for (don't say inferno please please don't say inferno! LOL!) ? By the way, not to sound like I am kissing up, but I love your new hair!

hey mia i saw your thread about the wanted posters and wanted to know when i could come pick mine up right now i'm in line for a HOST_ trivia game and have a feeling i'll lose so i will be available after that and i dont think we are friends in VMK.... so write back!!!! :)

LIKE YOUR HAIR A LOT I THINK IT IS COOL AND MY RELATIVE HAD A HAIR CUT LIKE THAT BEFORE AND IT WAS COOL... i sound weird...

KrazyLuke

VMK_KrazyLuke said:
hey mia i saw your thread about the wanted posters and wanted to know when i could come pick mine up right now i'm in line for a HOST_ trivia game and have a feeling i'll lose so i will be available after that and i dont think we are friends in VMK.... so write back!!!! :)

LIKE YOUR HAIR A LOT I THINK IT IS COOL AND MY RELATIVE HAD A HAIR CUT LIKE THAT BEFORE AND IT WAS COOL... i sound weird...

KrazyLuke

Wanted Poster? What you trading? I forget if you told me already...I have so many offers!

Thanks for the hair compliments :)

~M

Ok, I was lucky enough to get another seagull hat in a trade....so MissGalinda gets one and you can continue to bid for my other!

~Mia~

MiakodaWDW said:
Hey I am ready to trade my hat, it does not go with my skin tone and hair color :rolleyes:

Place your bids!

~M

i will give u a wanted poster a x-mas tree and princess sorcerers hat or lion pin and princess sorcerers hat i really want bird hat sooooo bad

Hey ppl,my vmk nm is BlueAceCoolGirl title me blue. My wish list is : inferno , rare, christmas stuff, credits , and rivers, flying carpet magic, and teleportion.

BlueAceCoolGirl said:
Hey ppl,my vmk nm is BlueAceCoolGirl title me blue. My wish list is : inferno , rare, christmas stuff, credits , and rivers, flying carpet magic, and teleportion.
and why did you put this info. here?

I did so if u have any of those u can contact me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i also have all tea full dresses for trade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ill take any codes and hats and costumes

MegElizabeth said:
and why did you put this info. here?
SO QUICKY HOW ARE U?????????????????????????????????????- A MESSAGE THAT PROBABLY DOES NOT MAKE SENSE TO THE READER- EVIL LAUGH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlueAceCoolGirl said:
I did so if u have any of those u can contact me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i also have all tea full dresses for trade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ill take any codes and hats and costumes

Welcome to the Dis, Blue! Just so you know, if you are looking for something, you can look for threads with people trading them, or start your own thread. That is why you were asked why you posted this here: this is a thread I started for offers on my Seagull Hat.

I'm sure you didn't know any better, but what you did is called "hijacking" and is not good DIS (or any message board) ettiquite. I'm sure most of us are guilty of doing the same thing when we were new (I know I am!)

I'm just letting you know: we are happy that you joined DIS, and it helps to read all the sticky thread so that you know all the rules before posting. Have fun at DIS! :banana: :cool1: :banana:

~Mia~

MiakodaWDW said:
Welcome to the Dis, Blue! Just so you know, if you are looking for something, you can look for threads with people trading them, or start your own thread. That is why you were asked why you posted this here: this is a thread I started for offers on my Seagull Hat.

I'm sure you didn't know any better, but what you did is called "hijacking" and is not good DIS (or any message board) ettiquite. I'm sure most of us are guilty of doing the same thing when we were new (I know I am!)

I'm just letting you know: we are happy that you joined DIS, and it helps to read all the sticky thread so that you know all the rules before posting. Have fun at DIS! :banana: :cool1: :banana:

~Mia~
- Blush - I'm Srry About That Accident. It was Very Nice Of U To Help Me. I love that hat u have for trade. :wave2: :cheer2: princess: THX a lot. Are U a Member Of Vmk? ::MickeyMo :guilty: :guilty: :guilty: THX A LOT I AM NEW HERE AND :rolleyes: IN VMK.

Captain Brain said:
My good friend wants one Mia,what would interest you?

Well, the only thing I really need is a skyway pin or a white or gold snowman (preferably white). Other than that...what does he have to offer?

~M

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter