Who Makes the Bedding?

iankh

It's never done till it's overdone
Just got off a Wonder Mexican Rivera cruise.

Does anybody know who manufactures the pillows? We loved them and would love to buy some.

We also loved the linens.

Anyone have any info?

Just got off a Wonder Mexican Rivera cruise.

Does anybody know who manufactures the pillows? We loved them and would love to buy some.

We also loved the linens.

Anyone have any info?

We just got off the Dream and YES!! We need to purchase these sheets/pillows. Hope someone knows the deets!:cloud9:

Oh we loved, loved, loved the bedding on the dream - even the duvet. So comfy, so light, so warm. Hope someone knows!

Oh we loved, loved, loved the bedding on the dream - even the duvet. So comfy, so light, so warm. Hope someone knows!

I'd to get the pillows, cases, sheets and duvet. Loved the duvet too!

I found this on mouse travels after doing a google search:

Guests can settle into luxurious comfort in staterooms and suites featuring plush bath towels and deluxe bed linens by Frette, a company that has been supplying fine linens for “many of Europe’s most prestigious cruise liners” since 1911. Founded in 1860 in Grenoble, France, and now headquartered in Milan, Italy, Frette created custom-design bath towels and bed linens for the Disney Dream with what is regarded as the world’s finest cotton, from El Amria in Egypt. The bed linens are 100% Egyptian cotton 300 thread count while the bath towels are 100% Egyptian cotton. Elsewhere on Disney Dream, the two adult-exclusive restaurants, Palo and Remy, use all Frette dining linens

I found this on mouse travels after doing a google search:

Guests can settle into luxurious comfort in staterooms and suites featuring plush bath towels and deluxe bed linens by Frette, a company that has been supplying fine linens for “many of Europe’s most prestigious cruise liners” since 1911. Founded in 1860 in Grenoble, France, and now headquartered in Milan, Italy, Frette created custom-design bath towels and bed linens for the Disney Dream with what is regarded as the world’s finest cotton, from El Amria in Egypt. The bed linens are 100% Egyptian cotton 300 thread count while the bath towels are 100% Egyptian cotton. Elsewhere on Disney Dream, the two adult-exclusive restaurants, Palo and Remy, use all Frette dining linens

Krisann this is great.

I wonder what models/styles DCL uses and who makes the pillows and duvet?

I did find them on the web.

http://www.frette.com/en/shoponline/category.aspx?folderid=9adafdf4-0df8-47aa-8d6f-9694beb46b39

I'm sure the duvet and pillows must be made by someone else. They were amazing!

Krisann this is great.

I wonder what models/styles DCL uses and who makes the pillows and duvet?

I did find them on the web.

http://www.frette.com/en/shoponline/category.aspx?folderid=9adafdf4-0df8-47aa-8d6f-9694beb46b39

I'm sure the duvet and pillows must be made by someone else. They were amazing!

Do you not think they make the Duvet - they have one listed - not the same design but I am sure Disney has their own design. Now with that being said - you sailed the wonder and I was on the dream when I had these so they may not be the same? Have they replaced the old ugly bedspreads on the Magic (and I assume were also on the wonders) with the same ones on the dream? If they have not they really should! I loved them so much and it was so much nicer to sit on during the day.

Krisann

We just got back from a stay at the boardwalk, where they subtly place a card stating that you can buy the linens there through them. I didn't take the web address, but it makes me think that DCL may be able to help out if you call them...

Do you not think they make the Duvet - they have one listed - not the same design but I am sure Disney has their own design. Now with that being said - you sailed the wonder and I was on the dream when I had these so they may not be the same? Have they replaced the old ugly bedspreads on the Magic (and I assume were also on the wonders) with the same ones on the dream? If they have not they really should! I loved them so much and it was so much nicer to sit on during the day.

Krisann

On the Frette web site they have the duvet cover but not the duvet.

I sent DCL a message this morning, so we'll see if I get a response.

We just got back from a stay at the boardwalk, where they subtly place a card stating that you can buy the linens there through them. I didn't take the web address, but it makes me think that DCL may be able to help out if you call them...

I wish I had thought about it while I was on the ship, but it wasn't until we were at the airport that we got to talking about how amazing the bedding was. I may try calling them today too.

I do know who makes the pillows and duvet. I'm on my way out to a movie with my family but will look up the info and post it afterward! :)

:confused3http://www.disneyresortcollection.com/index.aspx

This site may possibly have what you are looking for... I haven't been on the Dream yet, so I cannot say for sure - but the site has some pretty nice looking stuff

I'm not sure this collection is from Wamsutta, another poster said DCL was from Frette. I don't recall the bedding at the resorts being as nice as they were on the ship last week.

I, too, would love to know the manufacturer/make of the Dream beds. My wife loved the bed and I'd love to surprise her with it. Better yet, if someone could put together a "menu" necessary to make the Dream bed, linens, etc. that would be awesome!

I just got off the Wonder yesterday and I agree about the pillows. I have such a hard time finding comfortable pillows at home. Also, on Day 2 they replaced our blue duvet with a yellow blanket, and I swear it was the most comfortable blanket I've ever encountered. I cuddled up in it every single day and was so sad to leave it behind. I would love to buy one. I wanted to stow it away in my suitcase but DF warned me DCL has our credit card info! :laughing:

Does anyone know if the bedding is the same across the three ships?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter