Who makes the Alice in Wonderland teas?

MediumSizedMermaid

Earning My Ears
Hi! Hoping this is the right spot to post since food and drink related.
I've been trying to figure out who the actual brewer of the Alice in Wonderland teas they sell at the parks is with no luck.

Wondering if anyone has a clue?

Attachments

• Wonderland Tea.jpg
    Wonderland Tea.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 10
I don’t know. However, a company called Tealeaves makes a Mad Hatter tea that they used to have the Grand Floridian tea room. I definitely know that they do not make the other Alice teas. Tealeaves makes really high quality, expensive teas. The Alice ones are not expensive.

I don't know, but I love the Mad Tea Party blend. I used to buy the big tins of loose leaf when they had them.

I don’t know actually but I am a BIG fan
I have two types on my counter right now and (thanks to my Disney personal shopper) 4 more on the way since I’m almost out

I love the Unbirthday Cake Blend

I don't know, but I love the Mad Tea Party blend. I used to buy the big tins of loose leaf when they had them.
Was this the parks brand or the Tealeaves brand? I don’t remember a loose leaf version of the parks one. I know Tealeaves sells loose leaf.

Was this the parks brand or the Tealeaves brand? I don’t remember a loose leaf version of the parks one. I know Tealeaves sells loose leaf.
The parks one. They used to sell tins of loose leaf or you could get the tea press that came with a package of loose tea. I still have the tins and use them to store other teas since I used it all up.

Mad-Tea-Party-Blend-from-Disney-Wonderland-Tea-Oolong-Owl-Tea-review-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter