Who is your guide/Who has the same as you! 108 Guides 882 DISers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our guide is Betty Pikryl. She has called our WDW home when we are there and left us a message. She will also call sometimes when price increases are getting close, just in case we want to buy more points. Unfortunately, we have not been able to take her up on this yet.

Amil is our guide too. He helped us when we bought, and a few months later when we did our add on. :wave:

trampslady said:
Michelle MacAlister is our guide, and we LUV her dearly! She's a real pleasure to talk to and always seems delighted to hear from us. Any question or concern I've ever had has been met with a sincere desire to help. When we've made the decision (more than once and waiting for another now!) to add on, calling to talk to Michelle is actually part of the excitement!

Michelle MacAlister is our guide as well, and we totally agree with you!! :goodvibes
She is a pleasure to know !! :flower:

Well...we're not members yet but this is something we really want to do. We took the tour of SSR the end of June and our guide was Bill Fuqua. If we would have bought while we were there we could have taken $8 a point off of our downpayment but we just weren't ready. I would like to buy 250 points but now I guess I'm out of luck with the downpayment incentive. Oh well, I'm sure we will do this but just not sure when. Hopefully I will be calling Bill soon. :teeth:

When we first joined DVC our guide was Tom Jenkins and he was really great. He left last year and our new guide is Ron Brumbaugh who we like very much. He has been very helpful to us as well as our relatives whom we have sent to him so they could become members too! :flower:

Joan Lane has been great.Last Oct. we were making our 1st trip home and wanted to do a add-on while we were there.She was off that week but still came in with her grand daughter to meet with us.

I too am curious as to how many guides there are - I don't see mine listed here yet, but hope that it will be a long term relationship. He doesn't know that I will be coming to talk to him about an add-on in a few days yet!!!

:)

We did the tour with Susie in May but ended up buying resale. I don't know who we are assigned to know. She was ok, nothing spectacular. Never even called us after we got home to see if we had made a decision.

We just joined and we have Greg Coots too. He is great! He showed us around SSR when we were there in May. We had just joined, but already had the trip booked and weren't staying on points. He was helpful and fun.

Our guide is listed as Arnot Garcia as he's the one that originally gave us the DVC tour about 8 years ago. I have no idea if he's really still there, or we will call and be assigned a new guide. Thus far, I haven't had a reason to contact him.

Just got a phone call this week. We were assigned a new guide. Our old one was promoted to management. So now we have Tim Grambin (hope I spelled that right). He told me he's sending me an informational letter in the mail. He seems very nice.

bavaria said:
I too am curious as to how many guides there are - I don't see mine listed here yet, but hope that it will be a long term relationship. He doesn't know that I will be coming to talk to him about an add-on in a few days yet!!!

:)

Well who is it??!!

Ours is Robin Daniels who was extremely helpful to us as we bought sight unseen here in the UK. She always called us back as soon as we called her with a query, to save us the cost of an international call.

:earsboy:
Brian Sullivan is our guide..he has always been prompt and courteous when contacted. ::MickeyMo

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter