Who is your guide/Who has the same as you! 108 Guides 882 DISers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Megan was our original guide, but she left to be a Stay at home mom. We now have Judy Kaufman. I can not say enough wonderful things about these two ladies. They have been a pleasure to work with.

We have Ron Brumbaugh, and he doesn't call unless I call him, thank goodness. We do visit him maybe once a year to say hi, but I won't be doing any more buying. 900 pts is enough! :wizard:

Gib McCain - He is awesome!!

:wave:

Beca

vascubaguy said:
Well, I'm not officially a member yet, but the guide assigned to me is Randy. I've talked to him once and he was great at answering all my questions and offering tips and even sharing some vacation stories.

I'm in the same category. A future member. My guide is Megan Moriarty, and has been quite helpful so far. I'm going to have to contact her this week with some questions.

-Shawn

Another post for Ken Bradshaw. We did an add-on with him in May and he was great. Answered all my questions and everything went smooth. Our original guide was Veronica and when she retired several months ago, Ken was assigned to handle our contract. Couldn't have worked out any better :teeth:

That brings me to a question, seeing all these guides being mentioned. How many guides does DVC have on staff?

Michelle MacAlister is our guide, and we LUV her dearly! She's a real pleasure to talk to and always seems delighted to hear from us. Any question or concern I've ever had has been met with a sincere desire to help. When we've made the decision (more than once and waiting for another now!) to add on, calling to talk to Michelle is actually part of the excitement!

Celeste Chaffaut is our guide. We originally inquired years before we purchased. Once in awhile we would get a mailing. Then when I called again I was directed to her. She was very very helpful & patient. We have found ALL of her information accurate. I have since called her with question & she has been helpful then also.

Good Ol Gal said:
Just wondering who your guide is.....

We have Rose Dahill and she is really nice :)

Rose is our guide too - unless they change since we bought re-sale. We called DVC direct when we first became interested but ended up buying through TSS (thanks Tom and Jamie!) so we'll see if we get changed . . .

Rose was quite helpful in answering our questions though!

:goodvibes

I wonder how many guides there are employed there?? Does anyone know how many members there are??

Our guide is Tony Heard. We orginally were going to purchase a contract at SSR last June, but changed our mind. He was able to waitlist us for a contract at BCV. The contract came through after only 8 months! :cool1:

We have Susie Farnsworth and she has be great all of her personal little touches for our family have gone well above and beyond what any guide should be doing but we do appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter