Who is your favourite singer or band?

Couldn't even begin to make a start at limiting it to one. Music can be like a friend and different music appeals for different parts of life for me. I can't even pick a favorite genre.

it depends on the genre. and also like, we could talk about all time favorite and then like, current favorite. the band that was important to me during a certain time of my life. i could list some bands.

in elementary school i was all about the boy bands
middle school i was obsessed with jesse mccartney and still support him to this day
high school i was into the jonas brothers
college was all about honor society, all time low, we the kings, dashboard confessional. i basically went to a show every weekend (i lived next to a few venues)
i'm currently loving bruno mars and twenty one pilots

Journey with Steve Perry :love:

Hopefully he will get his head out of his rear and perform with them at the Rock Hall of Fame induction.

Couldn't even begin to make a start at limiting it to one. Music can be like a friend and different music appeals for different parts of life for me. I can't even pick a favorite genre.

This is probably me. I don't really listen to modern music, but growing up, I listened to so many different things, I couldn't name them all. Only things I didn't listen to are country, rap past about 1990 or religious music. Everything else was fair game. I could run the full spectrum of stuff...loved much of the "classic rock" of the 60s and 70s, grew up with 80s pop (was a huge Michael Jackson fan), then also could listen to Enya, then go straight to Guns N Roses, then Aerosmith, then Mariah Carey (her earlier stuff...and I thought she was HOT). I hear modern music, because DW and DD like it, but I'm not really into it. I do like a lot of stuff from Pink, and think Adele has an astounding voice, but not a fan of much else.

bands: The Gaslight Anthem, The Fratellis, Everlast, Arctic Monkeys
vocalists: Frank Sinatra, Seth MacFarlane

All Time: Oingo Boingo/Danny Elfman
Recent: Marina and the Diamonds

Lately all I seem to listen to is Disney music. I don't know why I seem to do this to the exclusion of all else, but it makes me happy.

The only band that I would pay good money to see in concert again would be Oasis. They were the first band I fell in love with and I will always love them.

Radiohead/The National/Interpol/REM/Iron and Wine/Father John Misty/Pixies

Sometimes it's impossible to escape hipster cliques, but they are the reason my neighborhood is so interesting and why the last 10 years of music is arguable the best 10-15 years ever.

Last edited:
So many that I love, but if I had to pick one band who embodies everything I love about music, it is easily The Airborne Toxic Event.

The only band that I would pay good money to see in concert again would be Oasis. They were the first band I fell in love with and I will always love them.

My son knows he runs a risk anytime he walks through the Epcot UK pavilion with me. Because if the band is playing, and if they are covering an Oasis song, I will sing out loud as I walk along, guaranteed.

I'm not sure I can choose a favorite singer/band. But for the purposes of playing along, I'll say John Wesley Harding (aka, Wesley Stace).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter