Who is your favorite Disney Villian

Kats~Meow

I Shoulda Been A Flower Child
Mine is Captain Hook. I think I like him the most as a villian because he is one of the most nasty villians in Disney. I also would have to choose Scar for the same reason.

The Evil witch off of Snow White

I chose this just because Snow White is my favorite princess and so i have to stick with the villian also

My favorite is the villian from mulan and sephiroth

Davy Jones pirate:

Nahhh just kidding XD

Captain Hook is my favorite villian.

Alright! I like all of the Hook love in this thread. Captain Hook is one awesome villain. :teeth:

My personal favorite is probably Yzma, though Yzma and Zurg have quite a few similarities and they're usually on about the same level of favor. And of course I can't forget John Silver, who's one of the best Disney villains ever for not being a one-hundred percent, all-out 'villain'.

Oh, and Frollo is pretty dang awesome, too. :O

I don't know if the Cheshire Cat is considered a villian or not because he is in the villian store but I never thought him to be one. In any case if he is I definitely say the Chesire Cat.

If not, Maleficent FTW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter