Who is Morris in Shang-Chi And The Ten Rings?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I have seen previews of Shang-Chi And The Ten Rings and I have noticed a character named Morris and I want to know more about him? Because i've seen plushies of Morris and all I know is that he is a faceless creature with wings. Is Morris supposed to be Shang-Chi's spirit animal?

I have seen previews of Shang-Chi And The Ten Rings and I have noticed a character named Morris and I want to know more about him? Because i've seen plushies of Morris and all I know is that he is a faceless creature with wings. Is Morris supposed to be Shang-Chi's spirit animal?

Morris is a creature form a hidden magical valley caleld Ta Lo where Shang Chi's mother comes from. There are many unusual creatutes there, including dragons. Morris is one such creature that plays a bigger part in the plot, so I don't want to give too many details. He's not really a spirit animal, just a mythical creature. He looks odd, but is actually pretty cute and endearing.

Morris is a creature form a hidden magical valley caleld Ta Lo where Shang Chi's mother comes from. There are many unusual creatutes there, including dragons. Morris is one such creature that plays a bigger part in the plot, so I don't want to give too many details. He's not really a spirit animal, just a mythical creature. He looks odd, but is actually pretty cute and endearing.
Oh, so that's who Morris is in Shang-Chi And The Ten Rings? My mother kept seeing the plushie of Morris at ShopDisney and she didn't know who he was but seeing that he is like a dragon I might get a Morris plushie of my own because he could go great with my collection of plush dragons well. Thank you very much for the info Brian,
Dodger

Oh, so that's who Morris is in Shang-Chi And The Ten Rings? My mother kept seeing the plushie of Morris at ShopDisney and she didn't know who he was but seeing that he is like a dragon I might get a Morris plushie of my own because he could go great with my collection of plush dragons well. Thank you very much for the info Brian,
Dodger

There are lots of otehr fantastic creatures in Ta Lo too, including Dragons. Morris isn't a dragon though, but he is pretty cute. He kinda steals the movie once he appears.

Morris is very cute. When I saw Shang-Chi, I leaned over and stated Bet that will be a plush at Disney parks. Went home looked at Shop Disney and sure enough there he was

Morris is very cute. When I saw Shang-Chi, I leaned over and stated Bet that will be a plush at Disney parks. Went home looked at Shop Disney and sure enough there he was

There is also a plush available at Target. I'm a little surprised he didn't catch on a bit more as a breakout character, like the Baby Yoda. He's pretty cute and unique!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter