Who is leaving next? Anzac Departure Board AUG GATES CLOSED SEPT PROCEED TO GATE

areweindisneyyet

DIS Veteran
:wave2::wave2::wave2:I know we have our who is going in Nov threads but lets make a list of departures that we can keep updated. Will keep this going, no trip is too far away. Sadly, like all trips some may be cancelled, rescheduled or delayed or even have an early departure. The board will be updated regularly.

Post the following:
Month/Year Departure
Destination
Link to PTR or TR

it can help us all look out for specials that we come cross when planning our own trips. Post away and we shall keep the list updated in post 2.

Departures will be left for the month and then deleted.

Aussietravellers. May/Sept 13 LA and Anaheim DEPARTED

Miss Red. Aug 13. Disneyland DEPARTED

Miss Potatohead Aug 13 Disneyland GATE CLOSED

Cola. Aug 13. DEPARTED

MinnieSueOz. 3 Sep 13. Disneyland. GATE CLOSED

Minniemum. 5 Sep 13. WDW. GATE CLOSED

5of Us. 6 Sep 13. Las Vegas and Disneyland GATE CLOSED

Australian Karen. 7 Sep 13. Disneyland, Disneyworld Back to Back FOS, GATE CLOSED

Areweindisneyyet. 7 Sep 13. New York, Washington, WDW and Harry Potter http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=47173090#post47173090 GATE CLOSED

Princess in Oz. Sep 13. California, 4 corners area and Orlando. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2958450 GATE CLOSED

Caroline NZ. Sep 13. USA. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2979457 GATE CLOSED

WanderlustNZ. Sep 13. Universal, Disney Cruise and WDW GATE CLOSED

Kristin5. Sep/Oct 13. Denver, Las Vegas, Disneyland and San Francisco GATE CLOSED

Tap dancer. Sep/Oct 13. New York and WDW GATE CLOSED

Alicia1506 (and Carlo): Oct 13. DLR, WDW, DCL Western Caribbean and IOA. PROCEED TO GATE

TravelMum. Oct 13. Fiji. PROCEED TO GATE

KiwiMouseGirl. Oct/Nov 13. Disneyland. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=47048378&posted=1#post47048378 PROCEED TO GATE

Dean1972. Nov/Dec 13. Barcelona. Cruise to WDW

DizOz. Nov/Dec 13. Disneyland and WDW

WAMUMOF4: Nov 13/Jan 14. Charlotte, Miami, DCL cruise, WDW, NYC and Tulsa.

Marlea98. Nov13/Jan14. US: Fantasy Cruise, WDW, Montana, Disneyland and San Francisco.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3046042

Zanzibar. Nov 13. Singapore

Franrose. Dec 13. WDW, New York, Washington?? And Disneyland for Christmas.

Shushh. Dec 13/Jan14. WDW, Fantasy Cruise, Allure of the Seas, Southern States.

Toy Story. Dec13/Jan14. Italy, Hungary, Paris including DLP

Becpee. May 14. Fantasy Eastern Caribbean, WDW, Vegas baby and Disneyland.

Fairyfloss: May 14. NY, Boston, LA and Disneyland

Alicia1506 (And Carlo). May 14. DCL Western Caribbean and WDW STAR WARS WEEKEND

rissc. Sep 14. Walt Disneyworld. Miami. Caribbean Cruise

Aussieshaz. Dec 14. Hong Kong Disneyland.

Minnie Sue Oz. Dec 15/Jan 16 Hong Kong Disneyland, Tokyo Disneyland, San Francisco, New York, Washington, Charlotte, Atlanta, Hilton Head, DCL Western Caribbean Cruise, WDW and DLR.

Wish it was me! Well I guess I am, I am leaving tomorrow! But not for a Disney vacation so doesn't really count, just for Hamilton Island :beach:

Have fun Aussietravellers, I hope you have good weather :).
We leave for 1 week in Golden Bay in 13 days. Plus we have a mini trip to Melbourne in March. Nice breaks to look forward to, leading up to the big one in Sept .

Have fun Aussietravellers, I hope you have good weather :).
We leave for 1 week in Golden Bay in 13 days. Plus we have a mini trip to Melbourne in March. Nice breaks to look forward to, leading up to the big one in Sept .

Oh I am just hoping we land tomorrow! The weather forecast is not good and planes often can't land up there due to weather. There is also that pesky cyclone that will be off the coast (although I don't think it's going to turn in and affect the coast apparently) I don't care if we get there and can't leave :cool1: I just want to be able to get there :rotfl2:

Enjoy your trips! They will be great and relaxing.

Great post idea!

It's driving me nuts that I can't contribute yet, though. We have to wait till school goes back next year to find out if DS has a school trip in September. Once we know that we can make firm plans for ourselves (and DS if he's not going away with school) I know I'm going somewhere in September, just don't know exactly where, exactly when or with whom! :rotfl:

Andona

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Great post idea!

It's driving me nuts that I can't contribute yet, though. We have to wait till school goes back next year to find out if DS has a school trip in September. Once we know that we can make firm plans for ourselves (and DS if he's not going away with school) I know I'm going somewhere in September, just don't know exactly where, exactly when or with whom! :rotfl:

Andona

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Thanks Andona

A slim chance of a Mar 2014 New York and Hawaii trip (Aulani) otherwise it is Dec 2015 Hawaii with hopefully WDW and New York.

Thought it would be good to put all our trips and reports in one place for quick reference.

Hi everybody, it's been a while since I have been here - too depressing when you come back from an AMAZING trip and feel like you have nothing to live for!! :( BUT......now I do - just booked WDW for May 2013!! So excited and not too long to wait!!

I do feel guilty about my unfinished TR from 2011 - maybe this time I'll get one done!!! (Maybe)!! :rolleyes1

Hi everybody, it's been a while since I have been here - too depressing when you come back from an AMAZING trip and feel like you have nothing to live for!! :( BUT......now I do - just booked WDW for May 2013!! So excited and not too long to wait!!

I do feel guilty about my unfinished TR from 2011 - maybe this time I'll get one done!!! (Maybe)!! :rolleyes1

April 2013 California !

WDW in September for us too!

27th March NYC 9 nights :cool1:
5th April WDW 10 nights :rainbow:
Super excited as it is getting close now!

All updated and on the list. Looking forward to some pre trip and trip reports

Busy Busy said:

Oh, BusyBusy, good to see you back! We had our trips at the same time in September 2011 - I have been unable to let go and kept hanging around here even after the trip! It's such a low feeling after you get back.

But we are heading to Japan -April 2013 with 4 days at Disney parks amongst other touring!.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter