Who has the best price for Canadian Park Hopper Plus Tickets for the summer?

1canadian

Mouseketeer
I'm wondering where most Canadians buy their park hopper tickets. I have called several travel agents (AMA doesn't have their summer rates yet) There are lots of websites where you can purchase tickets too - including this one. What's the best price you have found for 5 and 7 Day Park Hopper Plus for the summer?

I always go through CAA. Their price seems to be slightly cheaper. I also read if you buy a 7 day hopper through Sears travel after May 1st a character breakfast is included. Not sure if that is going to be a standard thing with this pass or strictly a Sears promotion.

95- offsite
97- Nikki bird
98- Holiday Inn M.E.
99- Days suites
00-ASM and HIFS
00- DL and MOWC
01- Animal kingdom lodge and HIFS

$246.00US for a 5 day park hopper plus at the Walmart Travel on 192 in Kissimmee. Sorry didn't take note of the 7 day.

Julie

off-site '86,'87
DXL July 00
DXL November 00 (no kids)
off-site March 01

I will be purchasing our passes thru Sears Travel in a week or two. I was going to buy them thru Square One's Disney Store, but frankly, the CM's aren't helpful or friendly at that particular store and they ran out of tickets twice already. I got fed up and called Sears Travel. Sears offers them cheaper than Disney Store and guarantee tickets or a vouchure.

SandraC, visit our Disney family web site www.angelfire.com/on/disneyfun
º0º
1975 - off site (11 years old),
1977 - off site (13 years old),
1987 - Indian Rock Shores (23 years old with hubby, b/f at the time),
1990 - Holiday Inn International Drive/Daytona Beach (26 years old, with hubby, six month after wedding),
1998 - KIDS VILLAGE, GIVE KIDS THE WORLD, Make-a-Wish trip with 4.5 year old daughter born ill),
2001 APRIL - CBR - ON SITE FIRST TIME! YIPPY! With dd 7 years old, ds 15 mo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter