Who has the best non-chocolate dessert on property?!?

Harambe

I miss Tapestry of Dreams!
Could be at a resort or park. I want something that is going to make my eyes roll back in my head!

non-chocolate?
i don't understand.

hehehe

sorry...choco-holic here...couldn't resist!

There's such a thing as a good dessert without chocolate? :p :p

Sorry, had to do it.

oh oh oh! i got it!!!

The Berry Cobbler at Artist Pointe - no chocolate but very very yummy especially with a nice cup of hot coffee!

wow - I found a non-chocolate dessert that I like! heheheh

I love the strawberry bucket thing at the HDDR, but my new favorite dessert is the almond cheesecake at Narcoossees.

I liked the key lime pie at Cape May Cafe; quite tasty!

Hi,
V&A's had this dessert that I believe was called an apple baba. It was even better than all their chocolate desserts. It was new in November and I'm hoping they still have it in May. I am also a big fan of the berry cobbler at Artist Point.::yes::

LOL! Okay, you chocoholics, thanks for trying anyway!! I like chocolate, too! But it gives me migraines, sometimes, and I'm not willing to try it during a WDW trip!

I plan on trying that almond cheesecake at Narcoossee!

Anyone else with ideas?!?!?! I am presently doing Atkins, but by September, I want a really good treat. I plan to stay on plan for my meals (because I enjoy eating this way!), but I'm willing to indulge in a sinful dessert.

Baklava in Morocco. For a snack I love the Peach tarts at the French Pastry shop.

Strawberry Creme Cake from Kringla Bakeri - Norway

This is what makes my dreams of Illuminations even sweeter!

When I'm not eating chocolate these are nice alternatives:

Rice Cream - Norway - creamy rich rice pudding topped with strawberry sauce
Creme Brulee - anywhere
Fruit Sorbets - Citricos - very tasty and refreshing
Flan - Mexico - caramel and custard delight
Key Lime Pie - Olivia's - tangy, sweet and delicious
Desserts at Boma's - They serve bite sized treats so you can try several. The passion fruit tarts are a favorite.
Praline cake - France - on the edge of chocolate but more of a nut & caramel flavor. Very rich.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Thank you! I'm writing these all down!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter