Who has stayed in a DLH Signature Suite?

dizneekrazee

Fullfilling my bucket list, one vacation at a time
Has anyone stayed in any of the signature suites? That is next on my list of things to do at DLR. I have seen pictures of them all. They all look amazing. Most likely, it would be on a trip with no kids, so we would opt for the Fairytale Suite. Has anybody ever inquired the price of these suites? I was quoted Fairytale Suite at $610-1100/night last year. Just curious on the others.

The Pirates, Big Thunder, Adventureland, and Mickey Suites go for $3750 a night with the AP discount currently. I haven't stayed in one, but have been given a tour of Pirates. Really nice.

I've stayed in the Fairytale Suite with DizMe and Tinkcollector last September. It was the most magical experience EVER!! We didn't even want to leave the room to go to the park! It's by far, absolutely worth every penny!!!pixiedust:

The Pirates, Big Thunder, Adventureland, and Mickey Suites go for $3750 a night with the AP discount currently. I haven't stayed in one, but have been given a tour of Pirates. Really nice.

I thought there were no discounts on these rooms? Hmmm.

I've stayed in the Fairytale Suite with DizMe and Tinkcollector last September. It was the most magical experience EVER!! We didn't even want to leave the room to go to the park! It's by far, absolutely worth every penny!!!pixiedust:

Lol, my DBF just said if we stay, we are not leaving the room!! Lol

I thought the Fairytale Suite was only for 2? What are the sleeping arrangements?

I will double check that in the AM. I thought the person said "With your AP discount."

So I just called. No discounts of any kind. The POTC, Adventureland, Big Thunder, and MM Penthouse all range in price from $2800-4000. The Ambassador Suite (which I wasn't aware of), ranges from $1361-2031.

So I just called. No discounts of any kind. The POTC, Adventureland, Big Thunder, and MM Penthouse all range in price from $2800-4000. The Ambassador Suite (which I wasn't aware of), ranges from $1361-2031.
Right, the Ambassador suite is in the Frontier Tower. I was quoted for dates in July. For that time, the Ambassador was $1896 a night. To note, the POTC suite sleeps 4, while the Big Thunder and Mickey suites sleep 6, and the Adventureland Suite sleeps 5.

Right, the Ambassador suite is in the Frontier Tower. I was quoted for dates in July. For that time, the Ambassador was $1896 a night. To note, the POTC suite sleeps 4, while the Big Thunder and Mickey suites sleep 6, and the Adventureland Suite sleeps 5.

I was told POTC & Big Thunder sleep 6, where MM & Adventureland sleep 5??

Are there any links to pix of the Ambassador Suite? Or is it just an extra large suite?

I don't know. But if someone wants to book it I will begrudgingly stay and report back my findings. You know, for research purposes. :rolleyes1

I don't know. But if someone wants to book it I will begrudgingly stay and report back my findings. You know, for research purposes. :rolleyes1

Lol.

Staying in a Signature Suite is the only thing I have left to do on my Bucket List at DLR, gonna take me some major penny pinching.

Note that the Signature Suites are all on the top floor of the Adventure Tower and they all come with concierge privileges included. The concierge lounge is on the same floor. It's exceptionally cool!!! It made the Fairytale Suite a pretty decent deal when you consider that the price per night includes concierge--no additional charge. It is right next door to the lounge and is on a corner with views on 2 sides! The suite itself is large but only has a king sized bed. Technically, it sleeps 2 but they were kind enough to allow 3 of us in there. Someone slept on the chaise lounge each night. The bathroom is almost as big as the bedroom!! I have a thread on it somewhere with a bunch of pictures.

Note that the Signature Suites are all on the top floor of the Adventure Tower and they all come with concierge privileges included. The concierge lounge is on the same floor. It's exceptionally cool!!! It made the Fairytale Suite a pretty decent deal when you consider that the price per night includes concierge--no additional charge. It is right next door to the lounge and is on a corner with views on 2 sides! The suite itself is large but only has a king sized bed. Technically, it sleeps 2 but they were kind enough to allow 3 of us in there. Someone slept on the chaise lounge each night. The bathroom is almost as big as the bedroom!! I have a thread on it somewhere with a bunch of pictures.

DizMe is right, the bathroom in the Fairytale suite is so big, you could easily sleep a dozen people on the floor with a couple in the tub and 4 or 5 in the shower! LOL! I don't think they would allow that though! LOL! :p

Oh I had to go find that thread, the fairytale suite is BEAUTIFUL looking!:love: I definitely have to plan an anniversary trip with my DH to stay there!

p.s. hello Chico neighbors!:wave2:

Oh I had to go find that thread, the fairytale suite is BEAUTIFUL looking!:love: I definitely have to plan an anniversary trip with my DH to stay there!

OMG!!!! Look, DL2, another local fan!!!

We have never stopped talking about that trip. It was amazing!! I doubt I could ever afford any of the other suites, but the FTS is practically affordable :rotfl:, especially considering the cost of the rooms at DLH these days.

For anyone else who might want to look at the thread, here is a link: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3033074&highlight=fairy+tale+suite

Hi mommamonster! I lived in Orland for about 42 years, until I moved to Chico! Small world! :wave:

Any reviews of the Adventureland Suite? I'm geeking out on the videos and counting the days.

I was told they occasionally offer discounts but NOT AP or Disney visa discounts. SUCKS. I got 25% off my other three nights at the DLH through my Disney visa, but the Adventureland Suite was NO DISCOUNT whatsoever. I'm honestly still reeling at the price I accepted. You only live once I guess...

I was told they occasionally offer discounts but NOT AP or Disney visa discounts. SUCKS. I got 25% off my other three nights at the DLH through my Disney visa, but the Adventureland Suite was NO DISCOUNT whatsoever. I'm honestly still reeling at the price I accepted. You only live once I guess...
Can't take it with you.... I've toured the room, but never stayed. It is my first choice for an adult stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter